Need a Scipter

Ryan-_-

Hey creators of MTA. I am about to make my own server using X-Serverz. I really do not want to pay. If you can do anything in you power to give me a server free of charge, I will glady put ads in to visit this website. Either way, I don't know any scripters who can help. I would like if I could have one of you (cause I can trust you and you are pros) to help scipt my server. The server is not in existence right now but I would like it to be named Top MTA Server. I have already made the forums at TopMTAServer.webs.com.

So I was thinking that I could get a server from you, if not I'll buy one :cry: , and you could help script it. I dont mind ads and as long as the player limit is over 20, I'm ok. If you are interested, contact me at [email protected] or join my soon-to-be-made server forums at TopMTAServer.webs.com. I am in real need of a server and it would be nice if you could lend/make me bone called Top MTA Server. If you are wondering what type of server I want it to be, it should be like Simbads.

MISSIONS:

The server will need 20 boat missions, and 30 car missions. Boat missions start giving 1000 on the first one and is very easy with an easy time limit. Then each time after it increasesby 5% cost and 5% difficulty. When it passes the tenth mission, it increases by 20% money and 20% difficulty. Boat missions start at the dock at the very south corner of the map, the one with the dock with all carnival rides and stuff right beside that dock.

For the car missions the cost starts off at 500. After that it cheaps increasing by 10% cost and 12% difficulty. Car missions start at the golf building beside the golfing feild.

GREENZONE:

All guns/bullets can not make it in the greenzones. Neither are cars allowed on the ship. I would like one greenzone at the ship, this one should be large. I want some at all hospitals. I would like one at all mission places.

SPAWNPOINTS

At nearest hospital.

For more information contact me. If you need a partner, I dont mind.

No, probably not. The relatively few people here on the forums who are actually competent in scripting is most likely busy with their own stuff.

Learn Lua.

http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaTutorial

http://www.google.com/search?client=ope ... 8&oe=utf-8

http://development.mtasa.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Good luck. :wink:

Also, why the hell do people constantly want to copy other servers?? Nobody wants to play at a shoddy copy of Simbad_De_Zeeman's server - they'd rather play on the real deal. Figure out something new, please! :roll:

If you want to have better server than that, then you should learn to script and be the head scripter of your own server and then people might help you. If you come here and ask people to make scripts and host a free server for you then chances that someone will help you are very low.

Especially since there's a high chance of you somehow getting an answer from total noobs that don't know one end of a Lua function call from the other.

As I said, the competent guys are most likely busy with their own stuff, but we do answer questions here if you run into a problem while scripting.

I was like that, full of awesome ideas but absolutely no way to implement them. the truth is that can be said of almost anybody. unless you have something to bring to the table other than a concept, then most of the time your out of luck.

Lol. Simbad, can I be an admin on your server? I got some good Ideas actually... not kidding. I'll give you some for free. Heres one:

THis idea is a mini game. Its a plane race minigame for 1.0. The Idea is that all players, when entering/starting a minigame, start in a whjole new map with only a run way. In the map, there are big hoops which can fit 5 airplanes side by side. The point of the game is for the players to have a race through the hoops. They have 3 minutes to get past 5 hoops that are spaced a part. The winner gets 1k or so.

Its a decent idea. I bet ya it would attract a few 10s of people.