Admin panel

Then you need to make sure you're already registered with that same name in your accounts.xml.

If you aren't, you just need to register with /register or /addaccount name password

Then login with /login name password. You can just type the password if the name is the same as your player name.

Open the resource folder admin>conf and open settings.xml. You'll then see:

<main> 
    <welcome /> 
    <installed>true</installed> 
</main> 

Just set it to true like already done in the example, next time search the forum as there were a few threads with this exact same problem.

Just set it to true like already done in the example, next time search the forum as there were a few threads with this exact same problem.

You're telling him to do pretty much the opposite of what he SHOULD do. If you get admin from the resources SVN, the "true" is already there. That's the problem! :roll:

<main> 
    <welcome /> 
</main> 

This way it should work. When you've edited the settings.xml file, it should add all the rights the admin panel needs to function properly to the ACL, and re-add "true". (because it's installed in the ACL) So don't be surprised if you look back sometime and it's there again. ;)

You're telling him to do pretty much the opposite of what he SHOULD do. If you get admin from the resources SVN, the "true" is already there. That's the problem! :roll:

<main> 
    <welcome /> 
</main> 

This way it should work. When you've edited the settings.xml file, it should add all the rights the admin panel needs to function properly to the ACL, and re-add "true". (because it's installed in the ACL) So don't be surprised if you look back sometime and it's there again. ;)

ok this does not work for me and all i did was use the acl from dp2 and it worked then i entered the server again and it was like not working again, a can login and open it and see every info on it put i cannot click anywhere so a cant change weather or give cars.