Wanna STUNT with us?

Hey all.

Enjoying Vice City? Like to stunt? Like MTA?

We're setting up a laidback stunt team. If you'd like to join us and participate in some cool multiplayer stunting in VC, reply!

Or even better: come on IRC on Quakenet and join us in #VCstuntcrew

We try to make some sweet screenshots and edit our replays to make some nice stuntvideo's. We ain't a hardcore gang with strict schedules or something, just some peeps who like to try out some radical stunting every now and then. You don't need fill in a form either, just drop by if you feel like stunting!

Hope to see ya around!

Doing stunts in vc is one of my fav parts of the game so count me in :D

ive tryed to get in quakenet but there is over 8 different servers could ya post the whole server addy?

:Edit:Never mind i just found out that all the servers are linked so joining any will bring ya to the right channel

cool!

we've managed a few good servers which we can use for private stunting, and hopefully we set up a small webby soon where we post ideas/plans/screens/vids

we registered #VCstuntcrew on IRC server Quakenet, so you can find us there at the moment.

PS: I wasn't very clear about this in my first post, but we are not a clan or gang. If you just feel like stunting, come in and perhaps we'll make a cool video or screenies.

i dont have mIRC but im good on a bike....id love to join....u got a website up or mayb a e-mail address i can email a replay of mine that i did...:) or mayb some or sumthin or just show u on MTAVC....

well, we do have a forum at http://www.vcstuntcrew.tk , but most of our lil sessions are 'organised' on IRC.. well organised.. we just hang out there and people who wanna stunt, fire up a server and set up some stunting..

so i'd really suggest you download mIRC at http://www.mirc.com , cause it's just way easier to talk.. im not really comfortable on passing around email addies on a forum either :-/

mIRC aint that hard. if you installed it, all you have to set is your nickname (although you can do that later on too) and press the following link:

irc://irc.quakenet.eu.org/VCstuntcrew

hope to see you there. otherwise, post your things on the forum, and we'll be in touch ^^. either way, stunt on ;p

cause quakenet has much better support and you can find about anything on that server..

i do have a channel on the mta irc server. it's generally for redirecting you, but im usually in there too, and if we're starting a session i can tell you..

sure you can join, vulcan. you dont even really have to join, you can just drop by to see if we're doing anything

• 1 month later...