Multi drive - Several people in one car

I have a question that probably was already asked several times, but... IS there ANY way in MTA: VC to drive more then 1 person in a car/MC/chopper??? It would be such a great thing to do sometimes! If it's impossable, then why? For exampel, then you want to enter a car (and someone is already inside), you get some type of question dialog - steel OR get in as a passenger. That's not impossible 'couse there is one mission in singelplayer where you sit in a helicopter as a passenger and shoot.

So, how can one multi-drive in MTA: VC?

Edited by Guest

Hey dudes, I think that you should just implement it into MTA. I know gtat did it (i test the stuff) and it took like no time. So i think you should just take a break (cuz the mod is really stable right now) and give it some more fun.

I defenetly agree with Posty - it's not really like you are ONLY working on MOD's stability. Ex.: you've added the "Wasted!"-screen when one die - some time before I read that the dying animation is very hard to make. But you did make it. And we could have lived without it. So not only MOD's stability is going on inside MTA Team, but also cosmetic stuff. And I think that the multi drive feature is VERY important, 'couse it would add some totally new dimention to the game. Come on, can't you realese something like "MTA: VC 0.1b" or something with multi drive. PLZ.

I dont think it is stable enough

every half an hour I get the unhandled exception bug.... :?

Every 15 min i got a crash to desktop! sometime no message, sometime the ".EXE have crashed and it need to close!" sometime computer freeze :?:shock:

Sometimes it freezes for me 2!

I think its my CPU though, 60C (140F)

'wasted' wasnt added, play the single player game, its in there already :)

As cray said, stability and bug fixing is of primary importance, things that where missed during pre release testing, such as exiting VC whilst being inside a vehicle crashing everyones game.

And posty, it may only take 5 minutes to write a piece of code to allow a passenger, but then it needs to be integrated into the rest of the code, and bugs/conflicts/unexpected problems fixed. I'm not a coder, but even i understand it isnt like lego. u dont just bolt things on, you have to integrate them.

Mr. Bump, YOU play the previos version and you'll see that the "Wasted!" screen is NOT there. It was added in MTA: VC and is only the cosmetic thing.

And second, Bump. As you can see this topic has already had more then 700 visitors. It least for them, the extra stability is not of primary importance. Multi Drive is.

Edited by Guest
Mr. Bump, YOU play the previos version and you'll see that the "Wasted!" screen is NOT there. It was added in MTA: VC and is only the cosmetic thing.

You are absolutely incorrect actually. We did not add any such screen and it is in the original game, so don't make fun our of MrBump. Try the original game again and you will see it.

The Bug when 2 people enter the same vehicle at the same time is funny as hell, whats even funnier is if you dont fight over the controls when the bug first happens, dont press anything for a while to make him forget that your on, then at the last second on a bridge or something drive into the water and blow him up leaving him confused as hell, lol