New to mapping, 2 questions

Im brand new to MTA race (trying to make a map) I've got the basis of using the editor...but i cant seem to find how to make roads slanted??

I want to make a road that goes striaght up into the air for a car to get higher and higher and then have like some thing up there with cars and stuff...

My questions are:

How to make roads slanted?

How to add cars to Map (ive tryed but i can only add one type of car, if i try to add a different one it replaces all the old ones with a new one)

thanks guys

Im brand new to MTA race (trying to make a map) I've got the basis of using the editor...but i cant seem to find how to make roads slanted??

I want to make a road that goes striaght up into the air for a car to get higher and higher and then have like some thing up there with cars and stuff...

My questions are:

How to make roads slanted?

How to add cars to Map (ive tryed but i can only add one type of car, if i try to add a different one it replaces all the old ones with a new one)

thanks guys

If i mean right you want to make road higher and higher.It isn't easy so you have to do that often to remember that.So first place normal road with example 18450 id.Than press F3 than go to New Rotation than if u want that road go higher type example 0.0 0.3(this is the height,type what you need)0.0(this is different,this is for left-right rotations).I can't really understand about that car question but i think you can place new spawn.Maybe i ain't sure how.Easier way is just to example put Infernus on different side than other spawnpoints and there make vehicle-change vehicle pickup and transfer it to what ever you like.But i know you can make without that becuase you sure saw it on Kam maps(1 player plane others slow cars or..etc,you're trying to smash those cars and they're standing on wood or whatever object).