[REL] Zday, a Zombie Infestation Script

Your gamemode, zombies. and the map ztown.

it works, no errors but screen keeps black after connecting

uhm Zday is not a gamemode actually, its just a resource that can rune with (nearly?) all other gamemodes, but im wondering how you started it without selecting a gamemode lolz

To run this resource:

1. Download this resource and put it in C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas Deathmatch\Server\Mods\Resources

2. Start Mta Server.exe in C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas Deathmatch\Server\

3. After it's ready, write: "Start cdm" and "Start zombies".

Good luck! (You're arabic right? :mrgreen:)

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know whats hapens but i downloaded newest wersion of scipt zombies,and now every time when i start zombies i have a lag,even zombies do no cath me,i lost half fps,and if at least one zombie start chasing me my fraps gets to 1 or zero,what could couse it ? my pc is not new,but such lag i dont have even on more powerfull games ,maybe someone knows why this happends ? :roll:

i also seen warning in server srceen : WARNING: Zombietown_server.lua Bad 'ped' pointer 'ispedonground; <1>- line 55

• 3 weeks later...
i dont know whats hapens but i downloaded newest wersion of scipt zombies,and now every time when i start zombies i have a lag,even zombies do no cath me,i lost half fps,and if at least one zombie start chasing me my fraps gets to 1 or zero,what could couse it ? my pc is not new,but such lag i dont have even on more powerfull games ,maybe someone knows why this happends ? :roll:

i also seen warning in server srceen : WARNING: Zombietown_server.lua Bad 'ped' pointer 'ispedonground; <1>- line 55

disable new-mabako-services, or any other that use peds. then start zombies.

Is there any way to make specific town crawled by Zombies? Its not spawning around the players by distance. But I want to set all the zombies into 1 specific lil town. Whats the best way to do that?

in map maker you can set zombie definitions...

then you can make zombie spawn points, remember though to make lots of em for the best effect :)

I have done some modifications to this script, for example, ive added this mode as a gamemode inside my freeroam, its completly modified and its called "Survive Or Die ( SOD )"

You can check it out in my server, not to make commercial or summit for it, but just to get opinions! :)

Server: 78.129.164.71:22003

To get in the mode -> F1 -> Gamemode -> SoD :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

well, they are pretty easy to kill when you consider headshots, (if you clear the table that lists the helmeted zombies you can make them all easy to kill) but if you really want to make em easy fodder you could set their health really low when they spawn. honestly i've always worried that they are too easy to kill as it is.

Yes, they are very easy to kill with headshots, but I can't run them over in vehicles and I have to hit them dead on with an RPG to kill them, or unload an entire clip of any handgun or the AK-47 in order to just kill one or two, not counting headshots. Sure, it makes it more realistic considering zombies don't actually need most bodily functions, so shooting them in the body shouldn't hurt them as much, but it gets annoying when you're being ganged up on and can't even kill one zombie before you're surrounded.

Also, I'm going to PM you about a couple other things.