[REL] Zday, a Zombie Infestation Script

I was wondering slothman if you could make an admin toggle for zombie free zones so you could zone off a city and give everyone like five minutes to get guns and life then toggle zombie free zone on admin menu so the zombies would come into the city. mabe put a fence around a city and make gates open up win you toggle the zombies? Im not exactly a scripter or id try to do it.

thats something someone would be able to script. keep in mind that the zombie free zones only mean that no zombies spawn there, it doesnt automatically clear out existing zombies and it doesnt prevent them from walking into the zone.

• 4 weeks later...

i almost forgot

i remmbered it now that your script cause ppl kicked by "ac #2" (anti cheat that built in with MTA) i test that on 1.0.4 latest version released on nightly site before 1.0.5 released

I havn't test that on 1.0.5 if it kicks or not but still crashes the server :evil:

If you use my safezones resource (or any other resource that calls cancelEvent() when a player takes damage, the anticheat will kick the player. The only way around this is to set up a no-zombie-spawn area (in slothman's resource) and map some barriers around said area (so they can't walk in). That, are I suppose I could mod my resource to destroy any peds that walk into a safezone with "zombie" in their element data (right?).

people are looking into the linux crashing thing, something of that nature is beyond my abiility to help with.

I'm running my server on linux for about 2 weeks, and my server didn't crash once.

And how can I save zombie kills?

• 1 month later...
if you have notepad++ , then use search function for all files, and search for "setElementHealth" , it will show u the files down the screen, look them and set the zombies health which u want, i hope this going to work.

I found it and changed it to "1" but nothing changes ingame.

Hey i've got a problem. It happens everytime i restart the resource(Cause zombies dont work:8)

I searched for the answer in debugscript (3 ofc:D) and it said Error at line 217 "Attempt to compare boolean with number")

/\ that line and found this : "if newZombieLimit > ZombieLimit then", Hope you know what is wrong with this:D