[REL] Zday, a Zombie Infestation Script

Thanks Tank07, but where can I find ready compatible (all) zombies skin ?

EDIT: I have test to change the texture in skin folder with the Bulls texture pack V3.

I have put the new texture and change the name to the old name.

But they don't work: I can play in my server but the skin whas the same.

Thanks Tank07, but where can I find ready compatible (all) zombies skin ?

EDIT: I have test to change the texture in skin folder with the Bulls texture pack V3.

I have put the new texture and change the name to the old name.

But they don't work: I can play in my server but the skin whas the same.

you changed it in client or server folder?

I got a small problem, I dont know how to properly activate z day scripts, I dont understand english well...

I made in map editor a map... At San Fiero(San Francisco) at main brigde and I want like zombies but I dont know how to really activate them, I read "manuals" but I am confused :S

I wish that there was like a really great gamemode that would like have mixed things... Its an idea like this...

You got survivors, local militia, remnants of goverment forces and military goverment!

===>Ultimate Zombie Appocalypse Game-Mode<===

[setting]

Los Santos:

Once chaotic city is not anymore chaotic, its now appocaliptic after the virus came into the city, it spreaded like wildfire because of a gang war, the goverment couldt control it, the streets are now "empty" from the living and sieged by the "living dead" or better called of the "undead"... There are aprox. 55.000 survivors from the original population of 3 million!

San Fiero:

A city where law was strong and the mob survived is not in a full chaos, zombies ravaged this city, goverment closed the main brigde but the zombies already crossed other two brigdes. There are about 75.000 survivors in San Fiero. The zombies control the city but not the main brigde because of the lack of "food"

[Player Controled Groups/Organizations/Individuals]

The Survivors (survived citizens, searching food, ammo, weapons, basicaly they are scanvengers):

Spawn - In some streets (Rarely some survivor will have knife or a bat in their hands)

Bases - Safe houses, improvised bases, buildings)

The Local Militia (Mostly ex-cons, sociopats, psychos and some citizens that joined just to survive a day)

Spawn - Garages (Spawn with colts 45 one full magazine)

Bases - same as survivors

The Remnants (former cops, swats, rogue military personel, some citizens... their hope to restore "peace & order")

Spawn - Police HQ if conquered then at subway (Spawn with colt 45 with 4 full magazines)

Bases - Police HQ and buildings

The Military (Rogue goverment organization, they eliminate survivors and zombies to create a "better world")

Spawn - Area 51 and if conquered they spawn at planes junkyard (spawn with M4 with 2 full magazines)

Bases - Area 51 and buildings

[AI Groups]

Zombies (infested people, hungry for fresh uninfested meat, stupid but remember some part of their lives)

Spawn - Anywhere in SF/LS or we should many spawn points

Bases - Dosent have

Sharks (regular, around the city of LS/SF)

Spawn - Anywhere in SA sea

Bases - Dosent have it

===============================

I was thinking like how much zombies we must to kill to make lower population of zombies in that and that neighbourhood. Like if you kill that and that number of zombies if that area then there will be less or lower rate of spawning zombies if you are near it. If you ignore this option the rate of spawning zombies with be bigger and also about that rate of spawning will depend how much times players spend time in that in that area...

I cant explain it well because my poor english skills :S

Il continue later...

I dont have any skills in computer language, sadly ... So i wish that scripters gather and make a gamemode with my description... Hope that you will like it ;)

• 1 month later...

except for the population control part of things, you will find a lot of servers already implement sort of what your talking about.

It's easy to come up with ideas for your ideal game. If you are passionate about it and want to learn how to make your own gamemode, there is help in irc, the wiki, and this forum. I learned how to script strictly because I kept having great ideas for gamemodes but no way of making it happen, MTA gives us the perfect creativity outlet because it's easy to learn, and extremely flexible with it's scripting options.

can you help me

my problem is i want if i kill a zombie get money and i dont know how to script.

can you tell me how to script that?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english :D

amount = 1, 20 --How many cash will the killer get for each zombie? 

addEvent( "onZombieWasted" ); 

addEventHandler( "onZombieWasted", getRootElement(), 

function( killer ) 
            if (killer) and (killer ~=source) then 
                                 givePlayerMoney(killer, math.random(amount)) 
            end 
       end) 

amount1,amount2 = 1,20 --How many cash will the killer get for each zombie? 

addEvent( "onZombieWasted" ); 

addEventHandler( "onZombieWasted", getRootElement(), 

function( killer ) 
            if killer and getElementType(killer)=="player" then 
                                 givePlayerMoney(killer, math.random(amount1,amount2)) 
            end 
       end) 

fixed for you.

and how source can be zombie?

• 1 month later...

Great mod, leaving me with plenty of questions about how to modify the scripts for many other AI mods.

Zombie Cash script was great thanks. :)

As a noob I have to ask is the script able to be modded for zombies to carry weapons for a BF2 style of play?

Are the Zombie able to capture flags to allow zombies to spawn in that region like is done in BF2 style?

As well as ideas around zombies capturing sections of SA and overtaking the map, IE CTF against zombies.

Spawning randomly is good, but this addition would slow down the randomness and give a better gameplay.

• 4 weeks later...