<setting name="#waveheight" value="[ 0 ]" />
       <setting name="#time_limit" value="[ 600 ]" />
       <setting name="#locked_time" value="[ false ]" />
       <setting name="#weather" value="[ 4 ]" />
       <setting name="#Zlimit" value="[70]" />
       <setting name="#time" value="0:0" />
   </settings>
</meta>

You could made this gamemode similar to left4dead game. Zombies run not walk around; safehouse where you can get ammo,weapons,medkit,granades,molotovs and zombies cant get inside if door is closed; special zombies:smoker(graps a player with his tongue and starts to pull him damaging him,he only get of when you shoot his tongue),boomer(spits on player so he cant see anything for a few sec),hunter(jumps on player,hit him on ground and starts hiting him and if other player wont help you, you will die),tank(very strong zombie that throw heavy obejcts at players, one punch throw player away, he have very much health). If you ever played this game you should understand what i meen. Sorry for my bad english

You could made this gamemode similar to left4dead game. Zombies run not walk around; safehouse where you can get ammo,weapons,medkit,granades,molotovs and zombies cant get inside if door is closed; special zombies:smoker(graps a player with his tongue and starts to pull him damaging him,he only get of when you shoot his tongue),boomer(spits on player so he cant see anything for a few sec),hunter(jumps on player,hit him on ground and starts hiting him and if other player wont help you, you will die),tank(very strong zombie that throw heavy obejcts at players, one punch throw player away, he have very much health). If you ever played this game you should understand what i meen. Sorry for my bad english

read the other posts in this thread, left4dead zombies wont be made....

read the other posts in this thread, left4dead zombies wont be made....

it is my firmly held belief that zombies should never do the following:

-run

-leap 20 feet

-possess a magic tentacle tounge

-turn giant

-defeat ash williams

-drive

a zombie could concievably however:

-shoot a gun (but not aim)

-speak very poorly "braiiiiiins"

-do the thriller dance (not possible in mta)

-swim

one thing that iv'e already implemented in the script as far as "super zombies" goes is that all zombies that wear helmets cannot be headshot (kinda makes sense in a way, doesnt it?)

it is my firmly held belief that zombies should never do the following:

-run

-leap 20 feet

-possess a magic tentacle tounge

-turn giant

-defeat ash williams

-drive

a zombie could concievably however:

-shoot a gun (but not aim)

-speak very poorly "braiiiiiins"

-do the thriller dance (not possible in mta)

-swim

one thing that iv'e already implemented in the script as far as "super zombies" goes is that all zombies that wear helmets cannot be headshot (kinda makes sense in a way, doesnt it?)