MTA : SA to pawn

ToMmYx

No.

I, and most other people here, apparently, don't like leechers. Go play SA-MP, come back here when you're serious. MTA is better, after all, it's a shame you're missing out on it.

Fun fact: MTA has more scripting functions and features than several times what SA-MP does, and supports a lot more of interfacing with the game and user input. Which is why you can make neat stuff like GUIs or map editors that don't suck ass and work with commands.

No.

I, and most other people here, apparently, don't like leechers. Go play SA-MP, come back here when you're serious. MTA is better, after all, it's a shame you're missing out on it.

Fun fact: MTA has more scripting functions and features than several times what SA-MP does, and supports a lot more of interfacing with the game and user input. Which is why you can make neat stuff like GUIs or map editors that don't suck ass and work with commands.

The thing what cool is on sa-mp in the new version, that you can play with 500 people. :mrgreen: Things like roleplay will looks more realistic and stuff. But i still agree, mta is better on the most points. But SA-MP has his good things too, where MTA a little bit fail.

No.

The thing what cool is on sa-mp in the new version, that you can play with 500 people. :mrgreen: Things like roleplay will looks more realistic and stuff. But i still agree, mta is better on the most points. But SA-MP has his good things too, where MTA a little bit fail.

I assume you mean the new version that's been stuck at 60% or 70% (I forget) for half a year and now has no progress indicator at all? MTA could easily -allow- more players, the problem would be the bandwidth and management. In SA-MP that's a different problem entirely, since its sync is rudimentary enough to be basically non-existent...

The single point I can see that's "better" in SA-MP, is that it has more players than MTA. Which is hopefully going to change with the 1.0 release. Whatever half-assed "upgrade" version Kye releases by then will be largely coincidental, assuming we manage to spread the word.

• 1 month later...