If you can script please reply in this script by filling in the

application under:

Name:

MSN or Some form of Contact:

Worked with a server(s) before:

Released anything before:

How much time a day will you have to script:

Are you experienced well:

(Can PM Info if you want to keep private)

The server will need both complicated and easy scripts added to it, but if i can get 2-3 ppl then i can set different tasks for each of you (scripts to make and implent to gamemode etc) then if you guys make scripts we put them in server and make as least bugs as possible, if we could get one very experienced scripter than thats even better, i have written the plans file so i just need to give it to you guys if your accepted

I am still thinking of things we can do to make the server stand out as a server, if you have ideas dont be afraid to share them, would be cooler if we had your ideas aswell as mine so you guys feel more free when your scripting, and since our projects will be fairly big ur knowledge in LUA will be increased, as will mine as i learn

If you want people to script for you, get out your wallet and make a decent offer. There's no such thing as a free lunch, but the forum's here and we'll gladly help you with MINOR questions. If you want someone to script for you for free, you're out of luck.