Few Ideas

Hi

Idea 1:

Could you like make a buddy list in MTA Client and when you play a game with you buddy in they are green on rader?

Idea 2:

Could you guys make like if your in any car or heli driving or flying it if someone gets in passenger side they are passenger?

Please may you think of doing this if you can.

Edited by Guest

we have some ideas for future versions as far as identifying players, in future versions, all i can say now is we too are thinking about all the features we can put into the mod... unfortunately Serverlisting isn't at the tip top of the list, but it is a high priority.... but we are still evaluating all options as far as server listing goes.

kent

Don't come in demanding for things. They take time to test and implement.

1) No.

2) As the team member said, they are working on it.

This issues come up all the time. Please use the search on this forum to look FIRST!

One thing though they need to support name recognition above people's heads or something like battlefield 1942 when your cursor goes over their body their name appears.

One suggestion I have is to place more cars around the airport and downtown. The area around where you start is fine but once you leave that area it becomes harder to find cars if yours happens to get jacked or explodes.

Also maybe if they could impliment a CTF mode similar to how Midnight Club 2 did (also a R* game for those who dont know) would be cool.

I know the first release was mostly just getting the main coding done and I'd say that it was a huge success. the ctf idea was for the next release. But if you could patch it to add more cars around the map that could help alot now. I have no idea if that would be hard to do though. :\