Win 98 comp. mode in XP = nogo

Yep, I have the same problem as everyone else with win98. When I join a server in ASE, the MTAClient.exe starts up, then just comes up with an illegal operation. :cry:

I'll just sit and wait for the next version... :roll:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

When I started a game yesterday with my Friend in network, he could join my server. When we then clicked on Play or start game, we could go to start new game, and then, where we can choose the character it hangs up.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you guys working on a fix for the random 'unhandled exception' crashes? It seems that many people (including myself) are getting this error only when playing MTA--not in single player.

I'm sure this has been asked many times (I've been looking for a solution), but since you guys said that you fixed many causes of this crash in 0.2, I'm assuming eventually you'll eliminate it all together?

If you dont answer then thats fine with me, because I'm sure that everyone is getting annoyed with this question. :wink:

Hello, I'm new to this site and I have a question if anyone could answer them it would be appreciated. Ok, I have vice city and my friend sent me a link for MTA, and I downloaded it, installed it and did all the necessary things to play it. When I try to join a room it tells me it could not execute the game. How can I fix this problem? Do I need to somehow configure something? I'm not sure how to go about this.

• 2 weeks later...