A few suggestions

Just a few features that I feel MTA lacks.

MTA Map Editor

• A way to quickly and easily copy and paste an object

• A way to select multiple objects at a time

Menu's

• Enabling the use of pressing tab to go to the next box

• A way to copy and paste text

MTA Chat Box

• A way to copy and paste text

• Enabling the use of pressing the up key in order to go back to the previous text sent (like in IRC for example)

Please take these in to consideration!

Thanks dudes, MTA is great.

Map editor

• Isn't using C on a selected object or CTRL while placing one fast enough?

• Planned for V2 (look HERE at the bottom)

Chat box

• F8 console perhaps? What exactly do you mean? What do you want to copy/paste?

• F8 console already does this

Console sucks though - when a new line is posted, it automatically scrolls down and if you were in the middle of selecting something, the selection disappears. Also, when scrolling up it doesn't go too far back in history. I support the chat box suggestions.

As for the suggestions, TAB-lessness has always bugged me too, I hope they'll change it. ;)

(Wrong subforum though. I don't get how you managed to miss the forum actually named "Suggestions". :wink: )

Console sucks though - when a new line is posted, it automatically scrolls down and if you were in the middle of selecting something, the selection disappears. Also, when scrolling up it doesn't go too far back in history. I support the chat box suggestions.

erm, wrong, this doesn't happen in 1.0

erm, wrong, this doesn't happen in 1.0

Well then, that's just sexy, ain't it. There's still quite a short backlog though. (By the way, using Page Up/Down to browse the backlog like SA-MP would be nice.)

Chat box

• F8 console perhaps? What exactly do you mean? What do you want to copy/paste?

I'd think this would be used for IP addresses to other servers or maybe even a website address, if I wanted to link someone to this post for example I could link that in game and then maybe someone could copy it and paste it into their browser (Of course all that is redundant without alt-tab).

I think the copy and paste and the menu ideas are great; small tweaks though but a good idea non-the-less.