Problem With Nightly

KnF

Question

I'm having a problem with MTA nightly version... I think i'm installing it right. I've downloaded MTA dp 2.3 newest data and nightly version.

1) Install MTA dp 2.3

2)Install Nightly version

3)Install data files (C:/Program Files/MTA San Andreas)

And when i press on game "stop playing with yourself" appears and nothing happens on task manager gta_sa.exe is running.

I Tried to make these thing but i doesnt work..

If you use nVidia GeForce, try turning off nView Desktop Manager before starting MTA.

Also try deleting GTA San Andreas settings file ("gta_sa.set") in "Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files" folder

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=24459

Similar thing happend to this guy but i didint find the answer there. So if someone know's something about it please post it here.

4 answers to this question

I'm having a problem with MTA nightly version... I think i'm installing it right. I've downloaded MTA dp 2.3 newest data and nightly version.

1) Install MTA dp 2.3

2)Install Nightly version

3)Install data files (C:/Program Files/MTA San Andreas)

And when i press on game "stop playing with yourself" appears and nothing happens on task manager gta_sa.exe is running.

I Tried to make these thing but i doesnt work..

If you use nVidia GeForce, try turning off nView Desktop Manager before starting MTA.

Also try deleting GTA San Andreas settings file ("gta_sa.set") in "Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files" folder

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=24459

Similar thing happend to this guy but i didint find the answer there. So if someone know's something about it please post it here.

I don't know, but why did you download MTA:SA DP2.3 first? It's not really needed in case you want to run nightly only.

If you want to have DP2.3 and nightly side by side, then install nightly to another directory (e.g. C:\Program files\MTA San Andreas (nightly)) and DP2.3 to the default one.

Have you got Windows Vista or 7?

In that case try running the installer and nightly with admin priviledges (right click on file and choose corresponding option).

I also recommend downloading and installing:

- The latest DirectX updates

- The latest Visual C++ runtimes for 32-bit or 64-bit systems