Scripter needed for a Bayside Roleplay

Rastafari

Me and 2 other friends will be mapping, and doing a little scripting but we are looking for a scripter to take on the lead role for that Job. this will be a roleplay server based in the small town of Bayside, if people start joining we will most likely expand to San Fierro if you are interested add me on msn [email protected]

P.S I hope I didn't post in the wrong section. If I have then please inform me =)

Me and 2 other friends will be mapping, and doing a little scripting but we are looking for a scripter to take on the lead role for that Job. this will be a roleplay server based in the small town of Bayside, if people start joining we will most likely expand to San Fierro if you are interested add me on msn [email protected]

P.S I hope I didn't post in the wrong section. If I have then please inform me =)

I want to do it.

Then I stand corrected. Maybe the chances weren't all that bad after all. :roll:

Na you just forgot a tiny detail...

wats ur email? Maybe we can negotiate a deal or somthing.

...the above is code for "sexual favors". :P

Good luck with ze server.

Wise words, since you really wouldn't want to have a lagger copy server of some another failed attempt. But if they float your boat, then use whoever you like :)

I think Willy's point is more in the direction that you don't want someone to write your code if they don't know what a bool is, or if they do == instead of =, or refuse to read the wiki, or refuse to use their brain...

Wise words, since you really wouldn't want to have a lagger copy server of some another failed attempt. But if they float your boat, then use whoever you like :)

I think Willy's point is more in the direction that you don't want someone to write your code if they don't know what a bool is, or if they do == instead of =, or refuse to read the wiki, or refuse to use their brain...

But on the other hand, the one who didn't know what a bool is also wants to quite copy some existing features from servers around.. And by implementing them crappily, he does make a lagger fail copy of some other feature in another server

But on the other hand, the one who didn't know what a bool is also wants to quite copy some existing features from servers around.. And by implementing them crappily, he does make a lagger fail copy of some other feature in another server

That's also a good point.. :P

• 3 weeks later...