Guest TruXter

Is There A MTAIV in the Future?

Not exactly sure what you mean but if you mean what I think you mean then... MTA IV won't be in LUA so you would have to learn the other coding/scripting language in order to have what you want on your server.

The funniest thing would be if MTA would program its own gameengine and would make it possible to play any game or any gamemode.

Would be like "Playing unreal Tournament in an GTA:SA map" (with adequate graphics).

Or, if MTA would launch flying saucers.

No, seriously, seeing as things are now I am glad they have the time to bugfix MTA:SA, due to the fact that they are HACKING GTA:SA its a bit of a complex code, isn't it.

Not exactly sure what you mean but if you mean what I think you mean then... MTA IV won't be in LUA so you would have to learn the other coding/scripting language in order to have what you want on your server.

If they would create MTA IV they would defenitly implate Lua scripting language. It seems you aren't familiar with MTA.

If they would create MTA IV they would defenitly implate Lua scripting language. It seems you aren't familiar with MTA.

No I didn't know that.

The funniest thing would be if MTA would program its own gameengine and would make it possible to play any game or any gamemode.

Would be like "Playing unreal Tournament in an GTA:SA map" (with adequate graphics).

No, seriously, seeing as things are now I am glad they have the time to bugfix MTA:SA, due to the fact that they are HACKING GTA:SA its a bit of a complex code, isn't it.

That wouldn't happen, but, what should be awesome is if they make an own game or a kind of own GTA:SA "modernized".

That wouldn't happen, but, what should be awesome is if they make an own game or a kind of own GTA:SA "modernized".

Ye, gta sa have a better gameplay than gta 4. Why make new game engine for MTA ? The rage game engine (gta 4) is good enough for modern maps, I test it :wink: Better to wait for gta 5 !

If the MTA Team is creating (secretly) the MTA:IV, I will support because IV original multiplayer sucks(it's like sa:mp, full of cheaters). Anyway, just imagine GTA:IV with (some) MTA:SA functions like custom models, GUI, and all these things. These functions on IV will make R* wake up and realize that is a group of people trying to make their game better since GTA:III without no charge.

Dang, I don't know if my PC is going to support it, I can with GTA 4 maxed out but 15 - 20 fps, should this game run at min settings? I'm asking that because a bad PC can run GTA:SA maxed out but it CAN'T run GTAIV.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG The GTA V Trailer is going to be launched at 11.02.11, I can't wait anymore!

Could you please provide the source to this information?

Edit: Nevermind just found the source of the information you can see it on rockstars website http://www.rockstargames.com/

Good thing you mentioned it otherwise I wouldn't have known. IV was badly over-hyped. it didn't have a special touch like the previous generations of GTA.

IV was badly over-hyped. it didn't have a special touch like the previous generations of GTA.

+1

I prefer San Andreas to IV.

Y U NO PREFER SA? :)

San Andreas has an excellent story, cool music, proper-recreated cities, and more things to do than VC and III; the photos, the stunts, the graffities, the horse things, and more :D!!!

IDK too much about GTA 3, I have played around 10 missions and got bored xD

Y U NO PREFER SA? :)

San Andreas has an excellent story, cool music, proper-recreated cities, and more things to do than VC and III; the photos, the stunts, the graffities, the horse things, and more :D!!!

IDK too much about GTA 3, I have played around 10 missions and got bored xD

GTA III has more minor details than any other GTA except IV. Hell, name another GTA where you can drive in a tunnel and have the ambient sound echo change! :D

Hell, name another GTA where you can drive in a tunnel and have the ambient sound echo change! :D

Hell, I'll have to install it again on my PC. Gotta check that :D

Whilst I will always say Vice City was my favourite, GTA3’s storyline was very intense compared to any of the others in comparison. Vice City was too cartoony, SA was more a comedy sketch and IV went on for too long. GTA was always about the triads, mafia and Colombians - not all these pathetic Vietnamese and corrupted police officers the latest series gave to offer.