Guest TruXter

Is There A MTAIV in the Future?

sometimes people are mistaken, even you are ..believe me .. so no need to react like this and call me a "nub" ok? :wink:

There's also no need to break out into flame wars over another mod for another game, I should think. Can't we stay on-topic?

Four-MP is not a fake, it's just bugged and unfinished. Atleast they actually try to get it synced atm so I guess it's just a matter of time until it works fine.

Although, I do not appreciate that they stole aru's ScriptHook and don't credit him for his work, thats just lame.

I would really like to see MTA Orange in the future. 2 mods means it's developers need to code very innovative and good features which the other mod doesn't have.

Although, I still hope there's not going to be a war like MTA:SA vs. SA-MP when it comes to MTA Orange vs. IV:MP. Beeing a scripter and fan of MTASA and myself a team member of IV:MP I do not really want to get a fight between those 2 communities.

cheers

Sebihunter

Edited by Guest

I'd say the chances of that are somewhat diminished. If nothing else, at least Kye is already making money from nothing, and so, will probably not bother being around to muddy the waters for these two mods. :roll:

I'd say the chances of that are somewhat diminished. If nothing else, at least Kye is already making money from nothing, and so, will probably not bother being around to muddy the waters for these two mods. :roll:

Kye has nothing to do with IV:MP. Way to play the fanboy card ><

Kye has nothing to do with IV:MP. Way to play the fanboy card ><

I didn't say so. Read much?

sometimes people are mistaken, even you are ..believe me .. so no need to react like this and call me a "nub" ok? :wink:

Sometimes people make mistakes, because they listen to people, without checking their sources. That's just dumb. :?

//edit:

Can we please stay on topic

ok sir

Edited by Guest

Quit changing your posts to make your arguments valid Robhol... :P

You're cheating :D

Anyway, any new information regarding Orange?

Quit pretending I change my posts (l2recognize "Last edited by.." lines) when you just screwed up because you can't read! :twisted:

Anyway, I thought it was already pretty clearly stated that there wouldn't be any MTA:IV?

Yeah, it was told that there shall be no MTA: IV. But no one mentioned any MTA fruits. :P

Quit pretending I change my posts (l2recognize "Last edited by.." lines) when you just screwed up because you can't read! :twisted:

Anyway, I thought it was already pretty clearly stated that there wouldn't be any MTA:IV?

lol you and I both know you edited it, and first edits aren't always logged with that notation ;)

As for MTA: IV...they always say it will never happen until they are ready to announce it :P