Guest TruXter

Is There A MTAIV in the Future?

[...]and it would take along time to make something that's actually better than the original GTA IV's multiplayer mod

if long time means 2 hours then i agree

If you think making that kind of things only takes 2 hours, then you probably don't have any idea of the time it can take, look at MTA:SA development, it took alot of time and I can't imaginate IV's one and if it's out before the next GTA episode then i'll post myself dancing Soulja Boy's superman dance on Youtube.

if iv's piece of shit multiplayer took more than two hours to develop then they should have used the time to at least create a decent singleplayer instead.

if iv's piece of :~ multiplayer took more than two hours to develop then they should have used the time to at least create a decent singleplayer instead.

Well I agree, but Rockstar have a big and experienced developing team, so the development of a game doesn't take long for them + it's their job making that kind of things, and as MTA is the free thing, I don't think the MTA team have the time to spend their life on it + we don't have the source codes that could help the development of MTA:IV.

[...]and it would take along time to make something that's actually better than the original GTA IV's multiplayer mod

if long time means 2 hours then i agree

If you think making that kind of things only takes 2 hours, then you probably don't have any idea of the time it can take, look at MTA:SA development, it took alot of time and I can't imaginate IV's one and if it's out before the next GTA episode then i'll post myself dancing Soulja Boy's superman dance on Youtube.

Why not? The PC version is just a port from the console version so Rockstar Toronto didn't take long in porting the MP than Rockstar North took in actually developing it.

you can expect some updates about MTA IV soon... 8)

you can expect some updates about MTA IV soon... 8)

source?

You are a bit late, arent you?

That video is what we are talking about since the "Begining" of this topic :roll: .

Ugh, why not just answer it now? Yes, there will be a MTA: IV in the future. MTA: Orange shows enough of that, and it's bound to happen regardless. SA did, so why not IV?

Maybe a month or 2 i dont know have patience and thou shall receive :lol:

I wanna know more :(:(

Go find more information about the White Rabbit, maybe there´s something interesting for you

You just need to stop guessing... MTA "orange" will be announced in a close future, I'm sure that they will let you know, when theres something special to show ;)

I believe GTA:IV multiplayer has very similiar sync to MTA. Chances are Rockstar already knows about MTA :wink:

I believe GTA:IV multiplayer has very similiar sync to MTA. Chances are Rockstar already knows about MTA :wink:

I'm sorry, but that was hilarious. Way to read stickied topics! :P

Well, that topic is seven (I repeat, 7!!) years old.. :P

Lol he edited his post, but ya, it used to ask if R* knew about MTA :P

Edit: Fail on my part. Didn't realize Towncivilian linked his statement to that topic...unless of course he is being a smartass again to one-up me. ;)