Is There A MTAIV in the Future?

Guest TruXter

Question

I just typed the link MTAIV.com

Just for kicks, and was taken to the MTA home page

like all the other links.

It got my hopes up.

I just posted one of the first posts on the GTACLANS website

So please don't make me sound like " the sky is falling" freak.

If you can't give assurance, just leave it be, and let me live

thinking you guys have something awesome up your sleeves.

• Answers 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The funniest thing would be if MTA would program its own gameengine and would make it possible to play any game or any gamemode.

Would be like "Playing unreal Tournament in an GTA:SA map" (with adequate graphics).

Or, if MTA would launch flying saucers.

No, seriously, seeing as things are now I am glad they have the time to bugfix MTA:SA, due to the fact that they are HACKING GTA:SA its a bit of a complex code, isn't it.

Not exactly sure what you mean but if you mean what I think you mean then... MTA IV won't be in LUA so you would have to learn the other coding/scripting language in order to have what you want on your server.

If they would create MTA IV they would defenitly implate Lua scripting language. It seems you aren't familiar with MTA.

Not exactly sure what you mean but if you mean what I think you mean then... MTA IV won't be in LUA so you would have to learn the other coding/scripting language in order to have what you want on your server.

If they would create MTA IV they would defenitly implate Lua scripting language. It seems you aren't familiar with MTA.

No I didn't know that.

The funniest thing would be if MTA would program its own gameengine and would make it possible to play any game or any gamemode.

Would be like "Playing unreal Tournament in an GTA:SA map" (with adequate graphics).

No, seriously, seeing as things are now I am glad they have the time to bugfix MTA:SA, due to the fact that they are HACKING GTA:SA its a bit of a complex code, isn't it.

That wouldn't happen, but, what should be awesome is if they make an own game or a kind of own GTA:SA "modernized".

That wouldn't happen, but, what should be awesome is if they make an own game or a kind of own GTA:SA "modernized".

Ye, gta sa have a better gameplay than gta 4. Why make new game engine for MTA ? The rage game engine (gta 4) is good enough for modern maps, I test it :wink: Better to wait for gta 5 !

If the MTA Team is creating (secretly) the MTA:IV, I will support because IV original multiplayer sucks(it's like sa:mp, full of cheaters). Anyway, just imagine GTA:IV with (some) MTA:SA functions like custom models, GUI, and all these things. These functions on IV will make R* wake up and realize that is a group of people trying to make their game better since GTA:III without no charge.

Y U NO PREFER SA? :)

San Andreas has an excellent story, cool music, proper-recreated cities, and more things to do than VC and III; the photos, the stunts, the graffities, the horse things, and more :D!!!

IDK too much about GTA 3, I have played around 10 missions and got bored xD

Y U NO PREFER SA? :)

San Andreas has an excellent story, cool music, proper-recreated cities, and more things to do than VC and III; the photos, the stunts, the graffities, the horse things, and more :D!!!

IDK too much about GTA 3, I have played around 10 missions and got bored xD

GTA III has more minor details than any other GTA except IV. Hell, name another GTA where you can drive in a tunnel and have the ambient sound echo change! :D

Whilst I will always say Vice City was my favourite, GTA3’s storyline was very intense compared to any of the others in comparison. Vice City was too cartoony, SA was more a comedy sketch and IV went on for too long. GTA was always about the triads, mafia and Colombians - not all these pathetic Vietnamese and corrupted police officers the latest series gave to offer.