Is There A MTAIV in the Future?

Guest TruXter

Question

I just typed the link MTAIV.com

Just for kicks, and was taken to the MTA home page

like all the other links.

It got my hopes up.

I just posted one of the first posts on the GTACLANS website

So please don't make me sound like " the sky is falling" freak.

If you can't give assurance, just leave it be, and let me live

thinking you guys have something awesome up your sleeves.

• Answers 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

It would be better to skip MTA IV and do MTA EFLC because EFLC have more weapons an such. That is my opinion.

MTA:IV and MTA:EFLC could likely be developed side-by-side with ease because they are literally the same guy, minus some minor additions and details. I wouldn't be surprised at all if EFLC was just IV with a different SCM file and some extras added to the IMG files.

let me tell you guyz something,

GTA:SA is the most popular because of the characters and the mapping...

GTA:IV is popular for the graphics and it's more REAL-like...

so really, if there planning to create an MTA:IV (up to 2-4 years ESTIMATED) it wont be popular and the next GTA is going to be out by then...

VC was still popular this year when we had our little reunion and that was released in 2003. If the ASE didn’t close and 0.5 wasn’t such a mess, it would no doubt still be highly active. Regardless of the time and the situation with IV, MTA has a huge cult following and will still continue to attract many people over the time to come.

I would really like to see the MTA Orange in the future. 2 match means that it is the developers of the code, features a very innovative and great as the MOD others have not.

Then get coding. I think a lot more people would prefer updates to MTA SA as its already the best GTA multiplayer experience. If GTA IV was worked on it would take many years before it became as enjoyable as MTA SA is now, so why bother when we already have something great to play. Honestly, I hope there is no MTA IV.

Like Arran said, developing a multiplayer for GTAIV would take some time. In my opinion I can't see any fun on a GTAIV multiplayer, not only because GTAIV is not optimised, but we, in GTA San Andreas have tons of great features.. for example: a great variety of planes, boats, industrial/agricultural vehicles. And GTAIV ambient is ... I don't how to describe it.. very cold. Liberty City had always a dark theme and cold city. San Andreas and Vice City have more love :)

But, if GTAV will be released and if it will take place in Vice City or San Andreas we should start making a multiplayer from the first day of the release. Until then I will learn some more C++ and maybe I will join the team, if I will have time.

So.. until then... GTA San Andreas is not gonna die, MTA:SA also. I mean people... there are many people which are playing on SA-MP and MTA everyday than on the multiplayer of the latest games, LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption :))