Is There A MTAIV in the Future?

Guest TruXter

Question

I just typed the link MTAIV.com

Just for kicks, and was taken to the MTA home page

like all the other links.

It got my hopes up.

I just posted one of the first posts on the GTACLANS website

So please don't make me sound like " the sky is falling" freak.

If you can't give assurance, just leave it be, and let me live

thinking you guys have something awesome up your sleeves.

• Answers 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Four-MP is not a fake, it's just bugged and unfinished. Atleast they actually try to get it synced atm so I guess it's just a matter of time until it works fine.

Although, I do not appreciate that they stole aru's ScriptHook and don't credit him for his work, thats just lame.

I would really like to see MTA Orange in the future. 2 mods means it's developers need to code very innovative and good features which the other mod doesn't have.

Although, I still hope there's not going to be a war like MTA:SA vs. SA-MP when it comes to MTA Orange vs. IV:MP. Beeing a scripter and fan of MTASA and myself a team member of IV:MP I do not really want to get a fight between those 2 communities.

cheers

Sebihunter

Edited by Guest

I'd say the chances of that are somewhat diminished. If nothing else, at least Kye is already making money from nothing, and so, will probably not bother being around to muddy the waters for these two mods. :roll:

I'd say the chances of that are somewhat diminished. If nothing else, at least Kye is already making money from nothing, and so, will probably not bother being around to muddy the waters for these two mods. :roll:

Kye has nothing to do with IV:MP. Way to play the fanboy card ><

Kye has nothing to do with IV:MP. Way to play the fanboy card ><

I didn't say so. Read much?

sometimes people are mistaken, even you are ..believe me .. so no need to react like this and call me a "nub" ok? :wink:

Sometimes people make mistakes, because they listen to people, without checking their sources. That's just dumb. :?

Quit changing your posts to make your arguments valid Robhol... :P

You're cheating :D

Anyway, any new information regarding Orange?

Quit pretending I change my posts (l2recognize "Last edited by.." lines) when you just screwed up because you can't read! :twisted:

Anyway, I thought it was already pretty clearly stated that there wouldn't be any MTA:IV?

Quit changing your posts to make your arguments valid Robhol... :P

You're cheating :D

Anyway, any new information regarding Orange?

Quit pretending I change my posts (l2recognize "Last edited by.." lines) when you just screwed up because you can't read! :twisted:

Anyway, I thought it was already pretty clearly stated that there wouldn't be any MTA:IV?

lol you and I both know you edited it, and first edits aren't always logged with that notation ;)

As for MTA: IV...they always say it will never happen until they are ready to announce it :P

Skip GTA IV in my opinion.

A perfect MTA SA would be better. And MTA IV wouldn't be very popular considering most people just manage to play SA on their ancient computers.

Thats my opinion of course and if people really are working on MTA IV thats up to them.