Is There A MTAIV in the Future?

Guest TruXter

Question

I just typed the link MTAIV.com

Just for kicks, and was taken to the MTA home page

like all the other links.

It got my hopes up.

I just posted one of the first posts on the GTACLANS website

So please don't make me sound like " the sky is falling" freak.

If you can't give assurance, just leave it be, and let me live

thinking you guys have something awesome up your sleeves.

• Answers 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

if iv's piece of :~ multiplayer took more than two hours to develop then they should have used the time to at least create a decent singleplayer instead.

Well I agree, but Rockstar have a big and experienced developing team, so the development of a game doesn't take long for them + it's their job making that kind of things, and as MTA is the free thing, I don't think the MTA team have the time to spend their life on it + we don't have the source codes that could help the development of MTA:IV.

[...]and it would take along time to make something that's actually better than the original GTA IV's multiplayer mod

if long time means 2 hours then i agree

If you think making that kind of things only takes 2 hours, then you probably don't have any idea of the time it can take, look at MTA:SA development, it took alot of time and I can't imaginate IV's one and if it's out before the next GTA episode then i'll post myself dancing Soulja Boy's superman dance on Youtube.

Why not? The PC version is just a port from the console version so Rockstar Toronto didn't take long in porting the MP than Rockstar North took in actually developing it.