I might...

ZOMFG!!1!11 Wow.

No, seriously, did you want input on this, or did you just feel like posting some useless topic about a server you might make? Because that's wasted bandwidth and wear on your keyboard. :wink:

Rohbol, seriously now, I think you should take a break.

No offence to Achille but Rob is right. Yeah, I guess Rob could have been a little less harsh but I doubt the message would have gotten across as well as it did.

Yes, the thread may seem a bit useless, but Robhol needs a nice holiday or something, he's like that in almost every thread.

No offence Robhol but it's true.

Yes, the thread may seem a bit useless, but Robhol needs a nice holiday or something, he's like that in almost every thread.

No offence Robhol but it's true.

While this might be kind of off-topic, I feel I should make my case here, since some people (deliberately or otherwise) seem to misunderstand my intentions.

I tend to grow sarcastic in threads that are very dumb, very pointless, or look like they've been written by a four-year-old with Down's syndrome under heavy sedation. The math is really pretty simple.

I do try, in general, to help people, but if said people are unwilling even to spend two seconds in an attempt at figuring something out by themselves before writing some nonsensical, gibberish-filled topic, not giving a bit of information that could be useful to someone actually trying to help them, while raping the readers' eyes as well as the English language, and refusing to even make an effort, I'm not going to present the solution on a silver platter and shovel it into their head with a tiny golden spoon without making some remark about it. Apparently the people who moderate this forum take the help given by its members for granted while saying something that might make the guy think a little more in the future, and maybe not act like a complete idiot is considered a perverted and heinous crime.

I might also add that I'm not the only sarcastic/rude person, and since none, or at most, very few of the devs seem to answer questions here on the forums in any significant degree, (i.e., more frequent than the once-in-a-blue-moon mark,) they should let the people who actually want to, do it, without requiring us to assume some kind of subservient attitude.

I have grown very tired of trying to reply to each topic filled to the brim with idiocy which apparently is completely supported and illegal to point out. (Let alone trying to discourage.) I don't want to become some kind of free online support for a bunch of people who don't want to, or can't, think for themselves.

Since my efforts don't seem to be appreciated, I'm going to stop making them, and lurk more, laughing at the idiocy rather than trying (vainly) to correct it.

Oh, and Simbad: :D

I couldn't agree more with you, robhol.

These kind of topics absolutely do not deserve a serious reply, rather sarcastic like yours.

Reaching a higher level of quality on this forum would prevent a significant amount of more dumb topics, so please, continue your commenting.

And let's hope the kids standing corrected will actually learn something from it.

Actually, I've gotten two "board warnings" (oh noes) and while some/most users around here aren't capable of using their brains and someone should comment on that fact, I don't really want a ban. If the developers want me to answer questions, fine. If they want me to answer questions and kiss some lazy moron's ass, I'm definitely not interested.

It's not really my problem anyways. It's not like I get paid for offering support here. I've decided that I'll answer the topics I feel deserve an answer, and laugh at/ignore the rest.

Actually, I've gotten two "board warnings" (oh noes) and while some/most users around here aren't capable of using their brains and someone should comment on that fact, I don't really want a ban. If the developers want me to answer questions, fine. If they want me to answer questions and kiss some lazy moron's ass, I'm definitely not interested.

It's not really my problem anyways. It's not like I get paid for offering support here. I've decided that I'll answer the topics I feel deserve an answer, and laugh at/ignore the rest.

Nobody asked you a question in this thread ffs.