MTA client verification failed (Nightly r606)

I searched the forums, but couldn't find anything of use.

Version: MTA Nightly Build 1.0 - Revision 606.

Well, yesterday Valhalla Gaming released its version 2.0 MTA script. Right after the release people started having issues with connecting to the server.

I tried connecting for three hours, I got the "MTA client verification failed" every single time, except one - then I got the download error, just unlucky I guess.

Anyway, its horrible how many problems can occur when connecting to a server. Does anybody know what causes this verification error or how to bypass it?

Valhalla is trying to get more people involved with MTA, but yesterday they got probably like ~ 50-100 frustrated people, instead of new active MTA players.

So please, figure this one out.

EDIT:

1) It seems that the error occurs more often when a lot of people are trying to connect. Early this morning I got in ALMOST without any problems. (6x retries)

2) People like me, who have totally unaltered GTA .img files, still get the error, so thats not the cause.

There's a reason running a server on MTA 1.0 is a bad move at the moment: the whole program is packed with bugs of all kinds. It's only to be expected, it's a beta version. While getting more players to MTA isn't a bad thing, now isn't really the time to do it. Also, you should try to update your nightly, I doubt people will give a crap about bugs in older versions...

There's a reason running a server on MTA 1.0 is a bad move at the moment: the whole program is packed with bugs of all kinds. It's only to be expected, it's a beta version. While getting more players to MTA isn't a bad thing, now isn't really the time to do it. Also, you should try to update your nightly, I doubt people will give a crap about bugs in older versions...

But as said before, having a big number of people test the Nightly's can be good in a way so that certain bugs may come out of the surface and can be fixed in the future.

But as said before, having a big number of people test the Nightly's can be good in a way so that certain bugs may come out of the surface and can be fixed in the future.

I didn't say discovering more bugs was bad, but from the viewpoint of any server owners who wish to stay sane, starting an MTA 1.0 server is.