Mario's fun server 25/7 ADMINS!!

Guest komsjoe

First, sry my bad english, im from finland. Im banned from mario's fun server because I was "cheating". I didnt cheat, one of admins gave me minigun. then other admin saw it and banned me for "cheating" :( . so can someone unbann me? i didnt know where i can ask so i ask here :|

It's up to the admins to ban/unban you. It's not up to us, we can't do much for you.

You should see if you can get in contact with one of the admins or the server owner and see if that helps. Note though that it would be very useful if you'd have some kind of proof that you didn't cheat, although it's hard to get. Also, ask the admin why he thinks you cheated. If it's incorrect, try discussing with the admin further until he decides what to do. <-- Should be the basic steps, although you can already answer some of the questions

Just try to get in contact and start discussing. Don't be disappointed though if he still thinks you cheated, and decides not to unban you. It's his choice. Not anyone else's.

EDIT: Maybe a useful hint for next time: When an admin gives you a weapon, it's shown in chat. Try to make a screenshot of it, so you always have some proof that it was due to an admin, not due to you. ;)