More skins?

i was wonderin if the newest version will have the main Character skins.

Sweet

Big Smoke

Ryder

OG Loc

Madd dogg

Cesar Vialpando

Officer Tenpenny

Officer Pulaski

Officer Hernandez

Catalina

The Truth

Jizzy B

T-Bone

Mike Toreno

Woozie

Zero

Kent Paul

Maccer

Ken Rosenburg

Claude Speed

Should be done for 1.0 in my opinion.

Why? It's not that important if you compare it to optimizing synchronization and other more serious issues.

Depends, for DM servers this is indeed true. But I know of a few big RP servers that wiill launch together with 1.0 and they would love to have seen that.

• MTA Team

I've heard that it's quite complex to implement, and that's the problem here. Notice that this isn't like you're first person who requested this.

This will be worked on at some point most likely, definitely after 1.0 is released.

Depends, for DM servers this is indeed true. But I know of a few big RP servers that wiill launch together with 1.0 and they would love to have seen that.

Yea well. There is a major difference between needed and wanted. Your server isn't going to crash if you can't pick special character skins. And besides, there are more than enough skins to go with atm. It's just an addition you'd like to have.

But like someone said before, this has been discussed so many times it's not even funny. And every time we came to the same conclusion. It's very unlikely it will happen before 1.0 so give it a rest.