Map Editor goes live / Progress update

jhxp

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can be the converter mentioned in the first post.

I thought the converter only added meta.xml's, if it converts it to DM syntax too then it would be great :D

I'm not sure, but I suspect that if it didn't, it would be called a meta.xml adder, not a converter.. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the best map editor where i have ever seen :D

But how i make a Freeroam server?

In the menu i found only DM and many other things but no Freeroam!?

And can i add a spawn points for the players so that when they login the server they spawn on 3-5 places where i want.

3-5 places are better so that not all spawn on the same place and when a player die he spawn on a other point from this 3-5 :D

That i need :) sorry for my crazy english lol

whats the object limit now ? ?

There isn't really one, but there's a limit on how many elements (vehicles, objects, etc) you can have in a server, which is 65 535 elements.

There is - the object limit is the same as Race, but the streamer is MUCH improved (and tbh could still do with a rewrite :P). This means you'll find you can place much more objects than you could in Race. You'll still have the same amount of objects on-screen as race, but the streamer means it'll priorities closer ones first which is much more effective than race.

whats the object limit now ? ?

There isn't really one, but there's a limit on how many elements (vehicles, objects, etc) you can have in a server, which is 65 535 elements.

There is - the object limit is the same as Race, but the streamer is MUCH improved (and tbh could still do with a rewrite :P). This means you'll find you can place much more objects than you could in Race. You'll still have the same amount of objects on-screen as race, but the streamer means it'll priorities closer ones first which is much more effective than race.

so...the streamer is build in the map editor? or do i have to add anything else?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

When I try to start the Map Editor, I get black screen instead of the Map Editor.

I removed acl.xml from my server/mods/deathmatch directory, but then it said "Couldn't load the server." when I tried to run the map editor, if I move it back, then I get black screen again. What should I do?

Thanks.