Anyone having a tutorial for the new MTA Map Editor?

what the hell, what was the first map editor made for? -to make races.

So WTF!

ow and how hard is it to make it support races, coz thats why a lot of people has joined MTA.. To race and not because it "has" a lot of people playing freeroam..

so

BRING BACK THE RACE!!!

We need a good editor for races, so please make one. Its not that hard to implant some new(old) functions like CPs, Starting Vehicles, Spawnpoints etc ..

Stop making us using MTA DM + MTA :Race (just to make maps) its so f-ing annoying..

Map editor without race features .. ehh.. makes me puke

Ow and Robgol

It would be nothing like that. It would be more like MS taking something good from Win98 and put it in, and make it easier to use, add more features to it and implant it in Win7..

What I'm trying to say, it sounds like you think that we are trying to get The new Map Editor Support MTA:Race..

I'm not really understanding what you're trying to say... To make the new map editor support Race gamemode?

Well, I guess you didn't read THIS then... Support is already being made, but if you feel like it's too slow, try that.

Nah i was trying to say that robhols comparison the support for the race mode(or was he thinking that that guy wanted to use the new map editor in the MTASA : Race, whatever.) I was talking about that the new editor must have options to add checkpoints , vehicle spawnpoints, starting vehicle and stuff like that for race gamemode....