Bugs in races (nightly biuld)

Well we are hosting a race server on 1.0 and so far seen some annoying bugs

I don't know if its client or server fault, but this happens to everyone in the server.

When a new map is being loaded (which is full with objects) it shows to everyone ** Network Touble** . After a while we spawn(and the race has started like 10 sec before that), but spawn trough created object. So if the road is build above the water we fall into the water..

Or we get the same Network Trouble massage and after it ends , when we should spawn we start dieing.. Everyone dies like 3-5 times.. but sometimes not everyone.. Sometimes the first objects don't load and we fall into the water(and it doesnt load till we reconnect), but again, not for everyone. The farther objects load.

Another bug is kinda weird. It happens sometimes. You drive at full speed or not, in to the checkpoint that changes your car into a vortex. And when it changes , sometimes vortex start to puff black smoke, like if it would get on fire after a one hit, but your health bar is full..

Next one happens sometimes.. A new race gets loaded and you spawn, bu you cant drive, its like you've been in the water. Killing yourself doesn't help and if you press esc your game crashes, but if you write /reconnect everything is allright..

Another annoying bug is the votemap bug. Theres like 2-3 people in the server, so comes up a vote, i know that i chose the map that my friend that chosen, the 3rd man i don't know, what he chose.. but than came the 2nd map nomination and there wasn't the map that we votet for.. and we just both write in the chat

-wtf

-wtf

Ow and the object bug.. maps ar made by MTA race editor from MTA race. Do you remember the barrels that are red, but doesn't blow up when you hit them? thay just get hit and roll away. Well in Race its all ok, on DM dp2.3 it was ok es i remember. But in 1.0 when i drive to hit the barrels i get stuck. Nothing happens to the barrels, i just get stopped by them. And the fences, that you can hit over (the fences from area51 that you can hit over) doesn't care that you hit them..they just don't care..

Got any answers?

When a new map is being loaded (which is full with objects) it shows to everyone ** Network Touble** . After a while we spawn(and the race has started like 10 sec before that), but spawn trough created object. So if the road is build above the water we fall into the water..Or we get the same Network Trouble massage and after it ends , when we should spawn we start dieing.. Everyone dies like 3-5 times.. but sometimes not everyone..

Server's problem in my opinion, I mean I've never got this or heard anyone getting it.

Sometimes the first objects don't load and we fall into the water(and it doesnt load till we reconnect), but again, not for everyone. The farther objects load.

This is MTA's streamer fault(correct me if I'm wrong)

Another bug is kinda weird. It happens sometimes. You drive at full speed or not, in to the checkpoint that changes your car into a vortex. And when it changes , sometimes vortex start to puff black smoke, like if it would get on fire after a one hit, but your health bar is full..

Yes I get this too.

Next one happens sometimes.. A new race gets loaded and you spawn, but you cant drive, its like you've been in the water. Killing yourself doesn't help and if you press esc your game crashes, but if you write /reconnect everything is allright...

Not always but I get this too.

Another annoying bug is the votemap bug. Theres like 2-3 people in the server, so comes up a vote, i know that i chose the map that my friend that chosen, the 3rd man i don't know, what he chose.. but than came the 2nd map nomination and there wasn't the map that we votet for.. and we just both write in the chat

-wtf

-wtf

This is the Votemanager acting stupid.

Ow and the object bug.. maps ar made by MTA race editor from MTA race. Do you remember the barrels that are red, but doesn't blow up when you hit them? thay just get hit and roll away. Well in Race its all ok, on DM dp2.3 it was ok es i remember. But in 1.0 when i drive to hit the barrels i get stuck. Nothing happens to the barrels, i just get stopped by them. And the fences, that you can hit over (the fences from area51 that you can hit over) doesn't care that you hit them..they just don't care..

Never got this.

Report the bugs I mentioned that I get too on the bug tracker.

• 3 weeks later...