[REL] Textlib: Create dxText easily

Facepalm from me.

1. Textlib indeed makes things easier, but why use it just to make ONE dxDrawText and for ONE purpose such as resolution compatibility?

2. He is afraid of stealing getElementPosition and getZoneName with dxDrawText. You could just send the simple script and let us help you instead of making us ask you so many stuff.

3. Textlib is like an element system for dxDrawText. JUST create the text, and it will draw it for you!

• 4 months later...

Textlib can be found throughout several resources that ship with MTA. For example the deathmatch resource:

http://code.google.com/p/mtasa-resource ... ch%2Futils

You can download the scripts from there:

• textlib.lua is the clientside file that generates text (required)
  • textlub_s.lua provides a serverside interface to draw text from the server (optional)
  • textlib_anim.lua provides a way to smoothly do animations such as pulsing, moving and resizing (optional). This requires arc's client_anim.lua library to function.

• 1 month later...

mapdisplay = dxText:create('*Map: none', 2, screenHeight - dxGetFontHeight(0.7, 'bankgothic'), false, 'bankgothic', 0.7, 'left'), 

authordisplay = dxText:create('*author: none', 2, screenHeight - dxGetFontHeight(0.7, 'bankgothic')/3, false, 'bankgothic', 0.7, 'left'), 

It puts mapname and author name in left bottom corner.

it displays like this

Map:Craving v15

Author:Sebas

i want it to look like this kinda

Map:Craving v15

Author:Sebas

so basically i need to add 2 seperations for map: and mapname part

then add color codes.

• 2 years later...