help me again i cant get race editor on my race mod game!

i tryed and tryed and tryed but my race editor wont come on someone please help me and write back as soon as you get this post now!

30 mins later... :ok i tryed reinstalling it i went on wiki it said reinstall it and tick the race editor box so i did and still doing the same

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did it ever occur to you that people might be more inclined towards helping you if you...

1) Tried finding out something for yourself, instead of waiting for someone to come with it on a silver plate? The forum search function is here for a reason.

2) Tried asking? You know, like "could you please help?" instead of just shouting "HELP HELP HALPZZ11111!!11" like a retard? The P, L, E, A, S and ? keys on the keyboard are there for a reason, like the word "please" is a part of the English language for a reason: use it... PLEASE?

3) Posted RACE-related questions in the RACE subforums, and DEATHMATCH-related questions in the DEATHMATCH subforums? (I know, it's hard. But try anyways?)

4) Tried making your posts more readable?

Hint #1: use shift, not caps lock. The capitalized letters go in the beginning of sentences (after the ., the !, and the ? I told you about earlier) and the beginning of names.

Hint #2: Use punctuation like the period(.), comma(,) and question marks(?)

Hint #3: Grammar = win. Please it use and words in the order right put. If you're from the UK, there's no reason to spell and build sentences like a four-year-old.