Heya guys ....

Heya, im new at MTA, im very impressed, ive bin playing and helped a friend to keep a SA-MP RP server up but we lost to many players...

Me and my friend is going to start host a RP server for MTA instead..

Bin trying to script for MTA all day, think its easier... Didnt find any finished script for MTA, well "michaels RP" but not so much on it, so going to add some stuff my self... Well, hope see you guys on the forum and ingame :)

Heya, im new at MTA, im very impressed, ive bin playing and helped a friend to keep a SA-MP RP server up but we lost to many players...

Bin trying to script for MTA all day, think its easier... Didnt find any finished script for MTA, well "michaels RP" but not so much on it, so going to add some stuff my self... Well, hope see you guys on the forum and ingame :)

Why not use the sa-mp emulator?

Why not use the sa-mp emulator?

1) Any emulator implies a potential for bugs... from what I've heard, AMX isn't free of them. Certain gamemodes/scripts are known to mess up.

2) Scripting for SA-MP and then using it on MTA = you only get SA-MP's features: shite.

Although the AMX emulator is a nice idea, native Lua scripting will always beat it as far as results go...