Possible?

2. You store in SQL the coordinates of the spawn for the account and just use them. You can store in xml too or setAccountData but I wouldn't recommend that.

3. If you don't find anything from the sql query - it means that he might not have the house and then just spawn him at some hospital coordinates.

4. Code some things for jobs. I have no idea what you want tho. But you can also use markers and trigger with them some job place.

Note: I intentionally didn't give you any straight code examples since I kinda don't believe you would get any use of them. If you can't understand the code, why bother having it.

2. You store in SQL the coordinates of the spawn for the account and just use them. You can store in xml too or setAccountData but I wouldn't recommend that.

3. If you don't find anything from the sql query - it means that he might not have the house and then just spawn him at some hospital coordinates.

4. Code some things for jobs. I have no idea what you want tho. But you can also use markers and trigger with them some job place.

Note: I intentionally didn't give you any straight code examples since I kinda don't believe you would get any use of them. If you can't understand the code, why bother having it.

2. I wanna store the coordinates in a xml file.

And another thing, is it possible to get you out of a vehicle (or lock it) when you have no driver licence (for planes). Only unlock planes if you have your driver licence and store that in a xml file who has and who not. Also show a alert: "You can't enter without your driver licence, take it at the main airport!"

Edited by Guest
Sorry for spamming,

howto edit the radar? And to make it more realistic.

Download a mod for it. It's called Detailed Radar.

Hmm, yeah, but howto install this in my server?

It's not possible. Who told you it's possible?

Is it possible to get you out of a vehicle (or lock it) when you have no driver licence (for planes). Only unlock planes if you have your driver licence and store that in a xml file who has and who not. Also show a alert: "You can't enter without your driver licence, take it at the main airport!"

First, you have to make a licence system... without it you can do nothing.

USE THE DAMN EDIT BUTTON! I've seen you spaming forum not for the first time!

God bless him!

• 1 month later...
We're not here to educate you about the lua basics: we're here to help with minor scripting problems, not to write scripts for you for free or make nice little online Lua 101 classes, like you seem to believe.

You need to learn the basics by yourself. If you're too lazy or retarded to do that, we can't help you anyways, so in that case, kindly piss off and bother somebody else.

That one is still true.

We're not here to educate you about the lua basics: we're here to help with minor scripting problems, not to write scripts for you for free or make nice little online Lua 101 classes, like you seem to believe.

You need to learn the basics by yourself. If you're too lazy or retarded to do that, we can't help you anyways, so in that case, kindly piss off and bother somebody else.

That one is still true.

Yes, but howto place a image with the map over the radar??

Do you can do that with lua?

you cant replace hud elements, but you can create new images over the top of hud... like it was made on 'one' race server, they just placed an image over the top radar

Actually, you can. By hiding the HUD elements in question, you can pretty much make your own with GUI or dX functions, effectively replacing the old one.

That being said, making a radar that works like it's supposed to and doesn't look completely apeshit would be a nice challenge... :wink: