[REL] Vehicles Shop (DP2.1)

skunkpops

Vehicle Shop

Description :

>>>> Skunkpops Vehicles Shop <<<<

Some vehicle's shop around the map can sell a specific list of Vehicle via a Gui menu

Allow player to buy vehicle after choosen his Colors.

when vehicle explode it don't respawn , and element is

destroyed

this ressource contain lot of Png file for preview vehicle, and color selector

more Options will be included in the future release

like:

* SQL data base ( to save vehicle owners and their position )

* Console Admin

* client Console ( to see owned vehicles )

* Insurance

to Add a vehicles shop , you need to add a "carshopcol" values in the carshops.xml file

Exemple :

"M1" is the name of the vehicle list in vehicles.xml

"spawnP" is the coordonates of vehicle buyed Spwaning point

"pos" is the coordonates of shop col and model vehicles

Bug Reporting

if you are find any bug or you have any suggestions,please report it below by replying

thanks

Download!

Click Here!

Enjoy!!

You should really be using elements to store your car shops and models. That way any map maker can put them in their map files and use them...

You should be able to do this pretty easily with getElementsByType and getElementData.

You should really be using elements to store your car shops and models. That way any map maker can put them in their map files and use them...

You should be able to do this pretty easily with getElementsByType and getElementData.

Hello ,thank for yours coms

I'm a big beginner in programation.

I not understand what advantage to do this ?

I will want to make a vehiclesShop adder in Admin consol when it shall be made, did you say it is more easy with this methode , or more stable for the server ??

Howto get and save the cars you had bought?

saving Car and owner is not implemented yet

i will add this part soon as possible

sorry for my poor english

Hello ,thank for yours coms

I'm a big beginner in programation.

I not understand what advantage to do this ?

I will want to make a vehiclesShop adder in Admin consol when it shall be made, did you say it is more easy with this methode , or more stable for the server ??

Howto get and save the cars you had bought?

saving Car and owner is not implemented yet

i will add this part soon as possible

sorry for my poor english

It likes me very very nice if you can make that you can set your car in a garage (or a big carpark) and automaticly save the car. Or automaticly save without that. That you park your car anywhere and lock it. And if you come back in the server (the next day) (the server had been offline for 5 minutes) the car is back there. Like a live editing map file.

Actually, I almost finished my "PARKING" script :

Use some Parkings in "GTA map" for park your vehicle , saving them , when the ressource stop , and respawn then when the ressource start.

Also in the futur of vehicleshop Script, the vehicle and their positon are saved when ressource stop

and respawn at this position when the ressource start

Actually, I almost finished my "PARKING" script :

Use some Parkings in "GTA map" for park your vehicle , saving them , when the ressource stop , and respawn then when the ressource start.

Also in the futur of vehicleshop Script, the vehicle and their positon are saved when ressource stop

and respawn at this position when the ressource start

Nice, work on it :D:D