Problem with mta server

Hi Community, i would ask we can i install the MTA Race server with Root version: open suse

When i will start the mta server stand in Putty: ./mta_server: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Were can help me plesae

Hi Community, i would ask we can i install the MTA Race server with Root version: open suse

When i will start the mta server stand in Putty: ./mta_server: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Were can help me plesae

If I understood right (which wasn't easy) you want the source of MTA Race? If so then no, only the current progect (DM) is open-source.

Were can help me plesae

Are you aware of that MTA San Andreas Deathmatch isn't only deathmatch, but also race etc? If not, try installing it.