AI peds and cars in dp 3

i know it's pain in the ass script but it'll take away lots of sa-mp players!!!

some virtual peds and cars in san andreas would be awesome

u can ally with a player and start "assassinating" peds in the road!

lots of player + lots of servers = sa-mp DOWN and mta UP!!! this'll give mta more popularity

idk if it's scriptable but i just said.................................

it'll WOULD be just like GTA IV

lil_Toady has scripted something like it already, so, yes, it's possible. But since all ped functions that are actually USEFUL are client-side, synchronizing them all with the server is going to be a bitch to script, and even more of a bitch when it comes to bandwidth and processing power on the server's part....

Also, it's not called DP3 any more, it's 1.0...

lil_Toady has scripted something like it already, so, yes, it's possible. But since all ped functions that are actually USEFUL are client-side, synchronizing them all with the server is going to be a bitch to script, and even more of a bitch when it comes to bandwidth and processing power on the server's part....

Also, it's not called DP3 any more, it's 1.0...

My script doesn't synchronize a thing, it replicates all the actions the same on all clients and mta takes care of position sync. So there's nothing extremely hard to sync it.

i have no comment...

if i download 1.0 there aren't any players...

no one will go back to 1.0...

i don't demand YOU to go back to 1.0 but it'll be soo boring killing peds alone...

if there would be some players it would be fun assassinating peds... xD

i put satchel on a ped and the ped runs to a player... (lol script idea: target player with peds and then BOOM!!!)

but i'm not such a good scripter to do that... im noob at scripting...

What do you mean, "back to 1.0"?!

1.0 is an unstable alpha of THE NEXT VERSION, it's not officially released yet. There's also at least one new version/change to it per night. You can't expect people to bother with all that unless they have a special reason.

My special reason is coding for my 1.0 server so I can release it ASAP after 1.0's release. ;)

I bet that 1.0 will tear off a considerable amount of players from SA-MP (hell, it's already better), maybe reintroduce some old members who got tired of DP2 and its relentless bugging, maybe some completely new members, who knows? All in all the player count should rise.

• 3 weeks later...
What do you mean, "back to 1.0"?!

1.0 is an unstable alpha of THE NEXT VERSION, it's not officially released yet. There's also at least one new version/change to it per night. You can't expect people to bother with all that unless they have a special reason.

My special reason is coding for my 1.0 server so I can release it ASAP after 1.0's release. ;)

I bet that 1.0 will tear off a considerable amount of players from SA-MP (hell, it's already better), maybe reintroduce some old members who got tired of DP2 and its relentless bugging, maybe some completely new members, who knows? All in all the player count should rise.

True, I know many people that left DP2 and shall come back for 1.0.

members who got tired of DP2 and its relentless bugging

..ye i left MTA after DP2 and startet to play samp again, but now after i've seen the big (i mean really big) improvements that have been made since then, i'm back. :)

I could never dream of going back to sa-mp :shock::cry:

OffTopic:

..hmm i'm still playing it, but mainly because 1.0 hasn't been released yet (and nightly servers are empty xD) and dp2 causes extreme problems with my ati graphics card.

OnTopic:

today was the first time that i've seen a ped in mta (on a nightly server) and it was pretty awesome ... :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...