Two bugs in nightly builds

I didn't know where to post this, so I post here.

First bug is about peds. When I create ped with model ID 105, then stand near him for a few seconds, he says something to me, then I answer negatively, he attacks me. I have tested this with other GSF's and ballas peds, but only ID 105 had this bug.

Second bug is about getElementPosition(). There are some non-solid interiors in the game. I want to make them usable in my gamemode. So I put some solid objects and set their interior (don't know if this affects getElementPosition()) to 255 to make them invisible. When I stand on those objects, getElementPosition() returns wrong coordinates like I was a few meters from the center of the map. When I jump the air or go onto solid part of interior, getElementPosition() returns correct coordinates.

First bug was lol, never heard of it. :D

Anyway, post bugs here:

http://bugs.mtasa.com/view_all_bug_page.php

Go to New Issues in the top-right corner and login into your MTA community account to post them. Don't forget to search if they already exist though.

Another option is IRC. Channel #mta-dev. Tell them the problem, and they *might* directly see the solution. Often it'll take a bit longer though, so it'd still be advisable to use bugs.mtasa.com.