MTA:VC PROBLEM FIX

ijsf

ok, this may be stupid, but my pc just keeps crashing.First 2 usages i've been killed and then the pc loks.And on the third, the pc bloked while i was on a car.I guess it could happen becuase of incredimail, or opther program.Maybe.I don't know. can you guys help me?

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played MTA in the past with no major problems, but now, I cannot get it to work. The MTA client keeps saying that the filesize of models/gta3.img is wrong. I've tried reinstalling for numerous different discs many times now. I have not installed a mod.

em, but i think in my situation - is not a problem of 98vsXP, i've played on XP and it someties was disconnecting, but becouse of unhandled error.. but what is hapenning on my 98 (i don't want to play on that xp, cuz the LAN card is weak, and i've got awful ping :/) on my 98 - even if i'm connecting to a server on AllSeeingEye - and not playing in the same moment on that XP (it is off) it happens the same problem - after a while of playing i see 'Disconnected from Server'. i can connect again and it works - but that kinda play - is meaningless :/ ... so... is there any solution to repair that fckn problem on 98 ?????

EKHM, but could somebody HELP ME pleeaasee ??

i have a problem with the mta:vc

when i will play then he show me a problem (please reinstall mta:vc or specify the proper game path )

i dont konw what meen with this!! :cry::cry::cry:

Ok ,first of al i want to say thanks to the creators of the MTA:VC mod. Respect guys and gals. I bet you have alot of work in it.

Then my problem. I've seen the problem on the forum sometimes but there's never an answer to it. Zo after movin through almost all the forums for a couple of days i think i can ask it now since i've searched very well.

My MTA 03r2 wont keep connected. Only on my own server via LAN it'll work with no problem. No mater what other server im on it disconnects within a minut with the message (Disconnected: Client disconnected. (Delay = 10 sec) ). I kan connect by starting the server client , then starting the game (it disconnect as soon im in Vice city) Then i ALT+TAB and i reconnect in the mtavc client ,it works for another minut and the process starts all over again. No fun to play this way. I've tried al the nonsense like compatible modus an DMZ on the router ,even removed my router and connected straight to the internet. Does someone know this is an ISP issue or maybe something in my config.

I've got

Winxp pro with the latest SP's and hotfixes

1900+amd 512 mem 120gig HD.

asus a7v8x-8 with ethernet onboard.

ati radeon 9600 pro ddr.

@home cable ISP 2Mbit down 64kbit up

Ip trough dhcp.

If anyone knows anything i'd be very thankfull.

Have you tried connecting to your own server by connecting to 127.0.0.1 .This is an ip that will lead to your own computer but keeps on LAN and doesn't go over the internet. This way you'll keep the connection as fast as posible.

i keep getting this message

Connecting...

Disconnected: Connection timed out. (Delay = 10 sec)

if i start a local server and type localhost he is working fine ...

maybe wrong ip or port

Not a chance, This is way to simple what your yellin at the 26 th page of a serious problem thread. If you read my problem 4 messages back you''ll see

Connecting...

maybe wrong ip or port

can't i get some serius help here?

and my all seeing eye can't see any servers if i let him search 4 players and server he say's 200 peeps foud 100 servers 0 viseble some1 help me plz?

Connecting...

maybe wrong ip or port

can't i get some serius help here?

and my all seeing eye can't see any servers if i let him search 4 players and server he say's 200 peeps foud 100 servers 0 viseble some1 help me plz?

People just don't know jordy. I've been searching for a week now and they just don't know. Also the MTA team doesn't seem to take the problem serious if i'm looking on the forum. They even say sometimes they won't fix it in the next release. I don't understand what's wrong. It looks like the software of MTA just kicks the connection after it checks the speed of it and if it isn't enough. I cant see why the programmers don't react to these questions. I think they have to know what's wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

I got another problem, which begun just a while before.

I used to join a server, began the game.

Everyone had an yellow radar-marker, but after one or two seconds they were changing into the right colors.

Also the Teams looked right.

But now, the colors aren't right, and all Players look like robbers - thats weird shit on servers where everyone is used to play in teams.

Also i look like a policemen on other compus, though I am a sailor.

Perhaps you can help me by saying what has gone wrong.

Hi

Im getting this problem:

I joined the server started the game and when it loads its crashing! without giving any error message

i re-installed the game and mta to but its still giving the same thing someone knows what it is?? plz help meee :!::!::!::!:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey look guys i know from reading the forums that there are alot of bugs but they ARE working on MTA 0.4 which should fix most of the problems until then i would not complain. Doing this must be very hard considering that these people have other things in there life besides running a service to the public.

What they have done already is great without them NO one would be playing gta over the internet.

Although it is fustrating for people i am sure they are doing there best.

(Do not take as long as team17 for a proper patch LOL...2 years)

Everytime I play Vice City with MTA-VC .03...The openents' cars drag and grind sideways down the road. Also, when I use the chat feature I enter text, but when i submit it, I never see it.

I'm really confused, yes I'm a newb. Sorry if this prob has been stated before, but can sum1 help or give me advice?

Running:

Win XP Pro w/out SP1

My connection is through a cable modem.

hi,

im having the Disconnected: Connection timed out. (Delay = 10 sec) query coming up aswell. sometime it actualy im banned fom the server. its odd, because my friend can get it to work, and i cant. we have the same computer, but i got 56k connection. if there is absolutely no way to fix this, then tell me now, thx.