MTA:VC PROBLEM FIX

ijsf

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When i do start a new game, multi theft auto the game crash at the load screen with an unhandled exception. Do this all the time so i cant play.

i have already put the text in mta and put mta run on windows 98.

I dont mod and i never downloaded a mod.

The game runin singleplayer, only mta crash

HELP ME PLEASE

When i do start a new game, multi theft auto the game crash at the load screen with an unhandled exception. Do this all the time so i cant play.

i have already put the text in mta and put mta run on windows 98.

I dont mod and i never downloaded a mod.

The game runin singleplayer, only mta crash

HELP ME PLEASE

answer me at [email protected]

my game is crash when y choose my player and the car crash and my game is crash please tell me the solution y use win xp and teh version of mta 0.3 and y can´t play

Oookay... Here's the story.

GTA:VC is in C:\program files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto Vice City

MTA is in C:\Program Files\MTA

All other files having to do with GTA or MTA in the past have been uninstalled and deleted, including mods.

I re-install both VC and MTA today, and have modified nothing.

I enter All-Seeing Eye, and try to join "Test Server."

I try to connect, it says, "mta_dll.dll not found. Try Repathing," bullcrap. So I do!

I come back, choose my gta-vc.exe, and it freezes when I hit ok. I try both versions.

I leave MTA and come back again, hit Start Game, and it shows, "Missing mta_dll.dll," again.

I've tried all remedies: Language, Read-Onlys, ReInstalling, Version changing... Nothing

What's up here?

For some reason I cannot get MTA VC to run at all, I can get into the server box thing but cant start game, I have the 0.3r2 and I reset game path then tried again and i just keep getting "error initializing MTA dll" message. I have the files in the correct folders......

hi

here's my problem:

i've got two computers in my LAN - Win98SE & WinXPprofessional

i've installed MTA:VC 0.3rc2

when i'm creating server on XP, and connecting to this server using that Win98SE after 3min playing it disconnects :/ (that 98SE), then i'm reconnecting, and i see my friend, but i see what he've been doing 3min ago - -', and another disconnect, somthing's wrong whit time... i think.. it's the same situation when i host on 98SE ... is there any solution, that would help with that problem ?

//sorry about my english :/

about win98se and XPpro, apparently they are incompatible for networking, (some computer shop told me) because of different ipx or ... something?? coz XP is NT5.1 - new technology, networking is done differently. someone who knows what they're talking about can carry on?

em, but i think in my situation - is not a problem of 98vsXP, i've played on XP and it someties was disconnecting, but becouse of unhandled error.. but what is hapenning on my 98 (i don't want to play on that xp, cuz the LAN card is weak, and i've got awful ping :/) on my 98 - even if i'm connecting to a server on AllSeeingEye - and not playing in the same moment on that XP (it is off) it happens the same problem - after a while of playing i see 'Disconnected from Server'. i can connect again and it works - but that kinda play - is meaningless :/ ... so... is there any solution to repair that fckn problem on 98 ?????

about win98se and XPpro, apparently they are incompatible for networking, (some computer shop told me) because of different ipx or ... something?? coz XP is NT5.1 - new technology, networking is done differently. someone who knows what they're talking about can carry on?

Not really. The only "incompatability Issue" for networking you will run into is Win9x's lack of NTFS support over network + No user account ability to log into for file share perms.

As far as 2 b0xes on a network using IP's to communicate, 98 & XP work fine. I remote Admin client b0xes on my lan running win 98 by DNS name, Fine.

I reciently downloaded mta and had no probs the first day i used it, the following day i went to go play and every server i joined i would like spin in circles to the right while on foot. It would also happen when i was in a chopper. Made the game pretty much un playable unless i was in a car. I checked all my keys to make sure none were stuck, and even reset my controls for turning with no success. Following this i went to try playing single player and found out it was also happening on this. I have never had a prob like this, and there is no probs like this on any of the 5 other games i play. I then reinstalled it and the same thing continued to occur. I have deleted all gta directories along with mta. Any ideas how to fix?? Thx guys and i hope yall can help me fix it.