MTA:VC PROBLEM FIX

ijsf

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice little program you have here. Good luck to your team.

Q: I have installed many addon vehicles to my copy of vice city, and when i run a singleplayer game the performance is fine (everything loads, no lost texture or slowdown within the game) However, when I try to play with the same copy in multiplayer, it seems that only my player and vehicles load correctly. Objects like trees, traffic lights, buildings, fences, and of course many many layers/textures either dont load or constantly disappear and reappear. I understand your mod isnt meant to support other mods of the game, but I figured if I could find a solution it would be here. I am running on a copy of Windows XP Pro and a geforce2 mx100/200(weak i know, but it runs great).

Thank you

nice little program you have here. Good luck to your team.

Q: I have installed many addon vehicles to my copy of vice city, and when i run a singleplayer game the performance is fine (everything loads, no lost texture or slowdown within the game) However, when I try to play with the same copy in multiplayer, it seems that only my player and vehicles load correctly. Objects like trees, traffic lights, buildings, fences, and of course many many layers/textures either dont load or constantly disappear and reappear. I understand your mod isnt meant to support other mods of the game, but I figured if I could find a solution it would be here. I am running on a copy of Windows XP Pro and a geforce2 mx100/200(weak i know, but it runs great).

Thank you

Yeah, the solution is to remove all mods! :P

Simple as that!

I had a two questions.

1. There something Strange is going with Hunter. I can see when i shooting and when my Enemy car is blowing but for some seconds he is again in the same place, and when I ask this guy that i kill him he sey no. Why i can't kill from Apache?

2. Why the game crashes a lot? I must to restart my system veeeeryyyy Offeeeen :(

Does anyone else get that problem where your in any vehicle and then suddenly it gets hijacked even though no one is near you ?? :(

I've got the same i am in Hunter very high and somebody you know :(

it has to do with the syncing... Someone joins the game, and their client fails to get all the new positions of the cars. so they see the hunter right in front of the army base, when you're really flying it around :(

very annoying.

Firstly mtavc version 0.2 doesnt exist, so perhaps someone sent you a fake (scan for trojans)

Secondly WinXP Home is basically WinME so it may well be that it falls under the 'mta is not compatible with win98x' problem as what you describe is a common sympton of people attempting to run it in those OS'

im sorry but you are VERY Wrong with that, XP is nothing like ME, me was the worst operating system to come out, so many bugs and crashes. ive had no problems with mta on home, while my friend has pro and has the "we cant see him" problem, but hes on a router..

can anyone fix this? hes tried 2k mode, chging version numbers, everything, nothing works,

hes on a router, so is there anything he can do to make it run?

XPPro

One the newest GeForce Cards,

like 1.8ghz AMD XP

512mb ram

it has to do with the syncing... Someone joins the game, and their client fails to get all the new positions of the cars. so they see the hunter right in front of the army base, when you're really flying it around :(

very annoying.

ok ive seen the hunter in front of base before, heres strange thing...

it was only 2 ppl in game ,we were both running to it, side by side racing, we saw it and was like "wtf", but i got it and took off, didnt happen to have no lag, noone was in it at the time, i got it, and it was outside base

its the only time i seen it happen though

i normally get sparrow and fly to it :P

f**cking problem.... i with friend ryuing 2 play gta vc with MTA0.1...... i have WinXP - Home .... He Use WinXP-PRo..... in game he can see me but i can't see him ..... we use compatibility (98 , Me ,200) we tested it but i cant see him.....

WTF maaaans ?

Let me lay this out straight, many people having same problem

On windows xp NOT win98,

1) i can see people spawn and get on bikes / get in vehicles and when they get in, the blips show up blue on the radar. yet they are not there but i can still see them sitting idly on the bikes until they disappear. THEY HAVE LEFT THE SPAWN YET I CANT SEE THEM

2) noone can see me. i can see them but only when they spawn and when they are idle. I always have the swat skin.

3) NOT USING CHEATS/TRAINERS

STOP SUGGESTING THAT WE HAVE WINDOWS 98 OR IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH COMPATABILITY MODE AS MOST OF US HAVE TRIED EVERY POSSIBLE COMBINATION, IT DOENST HELP

Please someone absorb this and CAREFULLY read this, perhaps you will understand instead of saying the same thing ie . "bla bla compatability mode"

im on windows xp pro

I was runing mtavc fine then that sound issue came along then i fixed that and i reinstalled many times and now i cant even play mtavc

i can play sp but not mp...

whenever i open up vc with mta open to play rite after the two videos of rockstar it goes to that lil loading screen and "toot" unhandled expression.. please help! :cry::cry::cry:

OK, i work at a lan centre and we have 40 copies of GTA:VC

and i just put MTA on them, the network runs on a 100MBit network and the games server runs on a gigabit lan card so lag is no issue here, but ive noticed that the only real problem ive EVER had with the game is it dosent keep in sync, like on each persons screen the game interprets everything differently, i got in an apache, my mate threw a grenade, i lifted off and flew away he saw me blow up, im guessing the game just sees a model that then has a range of abilities as such, but each client then interprets the data itself, cause each screen will have a completely different reaction, this is mainly with blowing up as car driving is fine, ive also used a no cd crack primaril because of 1 the cd noise and 2 cause its faster, and ive never had a problem, neither at home or at work, but if there is anything about this sync problem id like to know, email me at [email protected] please

first of all... thnx for making a multiplayer for gta!

great job..

BUT...for some reason it won't work anymore... last week i played hours after hours... no big problems at all

but now...if i start mta:vc.. sometimes.. after i connect to a server the program just close's himself... or i see sort of an error in the chatbox for one second and the mta:vc close's (or closed, my english is bad)..

if i'm lucky the program keeps running without closing.. but when a chat..it stop's ... or if i'm very very lucky i can even chat in mta:vc but when a try to actually play ..i come in the vc map... nobody there... i go back to windows..and mta:vc is closed again..

because it worked before..i hope somebody knows what to do...i tried the compatibility mode etc... but it didn't help..

(couldn't find same sort of problem else where on the forum)

thnx in advance...

keep up the great work...RESPECT

P: installed everything and it seemed to install ok but when trying to join a server im getting this message

A Problem Occured While Trying To Connect..

im running windoze XP with a freash instal of GTAvc and MTAvc 0.1

has ne1 else has this problem