MTA:VC PROBLEM FIX

ijsf

Maybe they're using a trainer or mod,in wich case I say DONT USE THEM.

Some cheaters are invisible and can't be seen or kill anyone,depends of the cheat engines they're using.

And BTW cheat engines are the main cause of server crashes. :evil:

And I'm not acusing u of cheating.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes the floating people on servers are caused by lag,lag is what u experience the connection starts getting bad(Ex:chat takes too long to show up).Sometimes it makes it look like people are warping,and yes that's F****** annoying! :twisted:

How i can start my Windows 2000 in compatibility mode???

And what ist with the main.scm, should i delete it?

if you have WIN xp right-click the gta-vc.exe, click proproties

go to the comatibilaty tab mark V in the "run this program in compatibilaty mode" checkbox and then choose win 98\me from the dropdown menu...

and... I don't think you wanna delete the main.scm.... whay shuld u do it...???

and... not related to your questions

CAMON PPL HELP ME OUT HERE

i wanna chatt wirhout alt+tabbing and i cant!!! hellpp!!!

Press T in game and type. Push enter. You just chatted.

Having re read the initial posts in this thread i see lots of talk of a patch. Lets get this straight.

There is no patch.

This is not a retail game that got released before it was fully tested, it is a very early alpha/beta, the first in fact. The next version (mtavc 0.2) will ALSO be an alpha/beta, as well as the next, and the next, and.. well you get the point im sure. If you are so upset by bugs and ommisions then i suggest you come back and try it when we are at version 0.8 or 0.9 and its nearly complete.

How i can start my Windows 2000 in compatibility mode???

And what ist with the main.scm, should i delete it?

if you have WIN xp right-click the gta-vc.exe, click proproties

go to the comatibilaty tab mark V in the "run this program in compatibilaty mode" checkbox and then choose win 98\me from the dropdown menu...

and... I don't think you wanna delete the main.scm.... whay shuld u do it...???

and... not related to your questions

CAMON PPL HELP ME OUT HERE

i wanna chatt wirhout alt+tabbing and i cant!!! hellpp!!!

Press T in game and type. Push enter. You just chatted.

cammmmonn!! dude!!! look a little back in this thread!! i know i shuld use T 2 chat but it doesnt work

"P1: When i'm in a game, i can see the people but people can't see me!

A1: Put MTA:VC on Windows 2000 compatibility mode and GTA: Vice City on Windows XP mode. "

What do you mean with PUT MTA:VC on Windows 2000 compatibility?! Should i install MTA somewhere in WINDOWS map?! Where im goin to install MTA VC ? :?:

IM very glad if someone can help ME? Its looks very fun! VIce rule

another blank "void" part of the map, this is like the gun range at ammunation, except this time its on the easter egg part of the game "apartment 3c" you know the apartment with blood all over the walls from the movie scarface or summot, anyway you can go inside and get the chainsaw (yeah non of my m8s knew u cud get it in MTA) and I was slicin em 2 bits, just cant see the apartment thats all, not a problem, Id just like to see it becuz you have to walk around invisible walls to get the chainsaw and sometimes it takes a good minute or so, Keep up the good work

Need help,my game started crashing when I choose new game(multiplayer and singleplayer)or loadgame(singleplayer) since I reinstalled the game to have a clean install.Could this be due to my comp having stoped during install?

I just installed after it and it still doesn't work.

Need help.

BTW this is post number 100

When im joining a game i always get "Disconnected: Connection timed out."

It might be because i play with a 56k modem.

But, could you raise the timeout time.

So i maybe can join.

I dont think it is the server,

because i tried many servers.

"P1: When i'm in a game, i can see the people but people can't see me!

A1: Put MTA:VC on Windows 2000 compatibility mode and GTA: Vice City on Windows XP mode. "

What do you mean with PUT MTA:VC on Windows 2000 compatibility?! Should i install MTA somewhere in WINDOWS map?! Where im goin to install MTA VC ? :?:

IM very glad if someone can help ME? Its looks very fun! VIce rule

OH MY GOD!

Try read the tread!

It has been said about 23 times during these past 7 pages, how to set a program in any compatibility mode!

I suggest u go back and look!

Or just read this...

1: Installe vice city somewhere on ur harddrive... Say in c:\rockstar games\grand theft auto vice city\

2: Open 'My Computer' and browse to c:\rockstar games\grand theft auto vice city\

3: RIGHT-CLICK gta-vc.exe (that is click the file with ur right muse button) and open Properties.

4: Go to the compatibility tab, and set the program for Windows 200 compatibility mode.

The exact same procedure goes for MTA, except u install it anywhere u like, as in c:\program files\mta (then u ofcourse browse to c:\program files\mta and NOT c:\rockstar games\grand theft auto vice city\)

Hope this helps...

When I start Vice City with MTA, it says insert the play cd, or press esc to quit, but I am using a no-cd patch.

Vice city 1.0, Windows xp home, service pack one, 2.53 ghz p4, 1 gb physical mem, 1x120, and 1x80 hard drives

:(

Since u have the game, y dont u just put the playdisc in the drive?

I use a nocd crack only because i dont like the sound of a cd spinnin in the drive when playin a game... Actually pretty annoyin.

When im joining a game i always get "Disconnected: Connection timed out."

It might be because i play with a 56k modem.

But, could you raise the timeout time.

So i maybe can join.

I dont think it is the server,

because i tried many servers.

Same problem, in the last week I have never seen this, it worked fine. Now I cannot connect to a server. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still no luck.

No firewall or router.