Stats dissapeared

FireFuse

Alright so my friend has a problem and I thought it would be smart to post it here.

Since today his healthbar, armorbar, timebar, weapon logo and moneybar have dissapeared (All the things in the upper right corner).

It works fine on SAMP but not on any of the MTA servers.

Is there a way to fix that?

Alright so my friend has a problem and I thought it would be smart to post it here.

Since today his healthbar, armorbar, timebar, weapon logo and moneybar have dissapeared (All the things in the upper right corner).

It works fine on SAMP but not on any of the MTA servers.

Is there a way to fix that?

Happened to me before but that was just the settings were set to default for some reason, but i don't know about this one, does he have any mod's installed apart from MTA and sa-mp?

I would try uninstalling sa-mp, its contagious :lol:

Yeah, get rid of SA-MP. There are two very good reasons to do so:

1) 1t sucks.

2) Mixing mods can actually create one hell of a mess. If you MUST have both of them, remove both + GTA San Andreas, reinstall the latter, copy your installation dir and install each mod to its own GTASA installation.

2) Mixing mods can actually create one hell of a mess. If you MUST have both of them, remove both + GTA San Andreas, reinstall the latter, copy your installation dir and install each mod to its own GTASA installation.

Having two programs installed won't create any mess, will that? Just because SA-MP is installed, it doesn't affect MTA. SA-MP only affects the game when it's running. And you can't run SA-MP and MTA on the same GTA SA process at the same time :)

Having two programs installed won't create any mess, will that? Just because SA-MP is installed, it doesn't affect MTA. SA-MP only affects the game when it's running. And you can't run SA-MP and MTA on the same GTA SA process at the same time :)

Yeah I've always had sa-mp and MTA mods installed both at the same time and they have NEVER conflicted with each other. Aren't there commands in MTA console to make your HUD stuff invisible/visible? try using those commands to make it visible again.

• 3 weeks later...