GameNet.fi is looking for new scripters

SanZoR

Hello,

I am SanZoR, the owner & leader of GameNet.fi Community.

We have several servers up already, Freeroam, Custom Modes and Destruction Derby is coming soon.

The second server i mentioned is one of the most popular MTA servers at the moment.

But i have a problem. I dont have anything new stuff, and im not a very good scripter either, so its almost impossible to make up a great and popular gamemode.

So, i decided to submit this scripter request to this forum.

I do have a powerful dedicated server with a very fast internet connection (1GBit).

You will recieve a testing server for your scripts with FTP and SSH accesses, and everything what you think you need.

The testing server is to develop a new gamemode / script / map.

My new community needs a scripter, and if you are a good one with plenty of free time in your hands, dont hesistate to contact me. We really need you!

Thank you for reading this.

- SanZoR & GameNet.fi Team

You might want to mention any ideas for gamemodes that you already have for the scripter to implement, or at least (if you don't want to throw the idea out in the open yet) make it clear *that* you have an idea ready. Or is the scripter supposed to come up with an awesome gamemode by himself, then write it and hand it over to you just like that?

Concerning that, you should also make clear what's in it for the scripter: payment, admin status, ...?

You might want to mention any ideas for gamemodes that you already have for the scripter to implement, or at least (if you don't want to throw the idea out in the open yet) make it clear *that* you have an idea ready. Or is the scripter supposed to come up with an awesome gamemode by himself, then write it and hand it over to you just like that?

Concerning that, you should also make clear what's in it for the scripter: payment, admin status, ...?

Fame.

The ability to script because he can.

And, the best payment I can imagine is to get the debug messages so I can improve the script.

Admin state?

What for. Someone who scripts for admin powers will open his own server.