good freeroam server?

im trying to start a freeroam server but i cant find any good servers to start with. all the servers i go on that i like they say are west coast freeroam servers. how do find a westcoast freeroam server to start with?

Your thread does not make any sense at all, but if i managed to understand something, you want to find a resource of west coast freeoram? that resource might not be open, and on another note, dont you think there are too many freeroam servers? I'd suggest trying something else.

what i want is a server with a safe zone where people can gt money to buy cars, they would buy theese cars so they can spawn them at any time. other than flooding the server with cars, they can own their own. plus i hate all those minigames. those servers never end up with a good community. i want a resource that i can use that is just like te real gta_sa without all the people. at the least,i just want a blank map i can use to script a server into. maybe one so i can throw in sum mod shops and missions and houses.

what i want is a server with a safe zone where people can gt money to buy cars, they would buy theese cars so they can spawn them at any time. other than flooding the server with cars, they can own their own. plus i hate all those minigames. those servers never end up with a good community. i want a resource that i can use that is just like te real gta_sa without all the people. at the least,i just want a blank map i can use to script a server into. maybe one so i can throw in sum mod shops and missions and houses.

Almost a direct copy of Simbad De Zeeman's server then, in other words.

Why can't people just come up with soemthing SLIGHTLY original?