World Height limit

Krom

I've been searching for anyone already asked my question, but found nothing, so here's it.

I was very happy when discovered that MTA game world doesn't have any limits along the X and Y axes (like SA-MP has), but I'd be 10 times more happy if MTA Team guys could remove the Z axe limit as well (that one which kicks you down when you achieve the altitude of 800 units). I know, this is not so highly important thing to deal with immidiatelly, still could you tell me if there's at least a possibility of removing that "roof". Of course, there're interiors above as far as I know, but aren't they in different dimensions and so on? Hope anybody can give me a nice answer ;)

Mainly I'm talking about aircrafts, well only about aircrafts. All of them (planes and helicopters) are strictly limited in their abilitiy to climb above 800 units (metres?). Sometimes it can be avoided by applying some Z-velocity or playing with gravity, so after fighting your plane "gives up" eventually and allows you to keep flying higher in normal way, even throttle returns under your control. But the very first attempt to use your control surfaces at full power makes you feel like a stone: falling down, unable to level-off.

I guess it's possible to script a "flight model", that will deal with velocities, angular velocities, gravity, angles of attack etc, taking to account what I've said just above... However tweaking the "height limit" itself could save me from such a headache :)

Talidan, you've suggested me once to report about some xml function that doesn't do what it should, thanks for the advise; do I need to report this one now, or the feature is kinda "useless" and there're no chances to see it implemented in further versions of MTA, or maybe that can be done by myself or whatever..? Rephrasing somebody says "Sky is not a limit", I have to say "It is". :(