KWK Drug Lab

KWKSND

WOW! KWKSND, ur scripting god! (not to insult the other 2658)

KWKDM could use a better server or something.

ByTheWay, rarely, i have in my resourcecache much of The KWK resources, druglab, mothership and more.

Ps: could u post the magnet-heli script, or is that secret?

Your greatest fan (Beethoven)

THX :mrgreen:

I should mention, you have the client side of those scripts in your resourcecache but you dont have the majority of the code required to run them.

Normally i dont release scripts , especially ones that arnt 100% mine. (like the helimagnets)

That would be disrespectfull to those who wrote parts of it and dont want me releasing it and its antiproductive to my server trying to gain some popularity.

sorry :(

The one exception would be the Christmas Trees script i made and released as a Christmas Gift to the community.

• 2 weeks later...
THX :mrgreen:

I should mention, you have the client side of those scripts in your resourcecache but you dont have the majority of the code required to run them.

Normally i dont release scripts , especially ones that arnt 100% mine. (like the helimagnets)

That would be disrespectfull to those who wrote parts of it and dont want me releasing it and its antiproductive to my server trying to gain some popularity.

sorry :(

The one exception would be the Christmas Trees script i made and released as a Christmas Gift to the community.

I can tell you why your server isn't that popular:

I joined it and was totally confused what to do.

hmm

lets see, what exactly is so hard about freeroam?

I'll explain it for you: Do whatever you want. (i know its so hard lol) :roll:

Seems there is 2 kinds of players.

1 the kind that needs linear gameplay and their hand held through everything (cant think for themselves).

2 the kind that hate linear gameplay and love freeroam (cant stand having their hand held through linear gameplay).

I'm sorry you are confused about the freeroam, do what you like concept.

Personaly i cant stand being forced into some game mode and having to do things this way or that.

To each his own i suppose.

All i can say is, if you dont like the freedom to do as you wish, then dont join the KWKSRV DM MTA game server.

If you'd like to see whats possible in mta and could explore a cool map for hours on end, then the KWKSRV DM server is probably exactly what you are looking for. :mrgreen:

Maybe too much information, had to load 2.2Mb, took 5minutes or so,

It's good, but a little laggish for me.

Can you realy don't post the helimagnetscript?

And why do you have to choose a class in freeroam??

Beethoven.

EDIT: I am asking it here, cuz you have so many: how do I create (easy) pickups?

Im my opinion, KWK server is not that popular, cause it simply cant be.

This is cause its hosted on home connection, so basically it cant handle loads of players (Over 10)

For example, i could host your server for free of cost, with all the accesses you need.

No, honestly, i suggest you to go with my offer or buy a dedicated server from Canada (If thats where you want it to be :P

Anyway, you are the best, keep it up! 8)

- With all the respect, San

• 1 year later...