Server downloads

I can probably speak on behalf of many, saying that setting up a MTA DM server can be very time consuming, and doesn't always work, as I found out. Is there any chance of someone uploading their working servers and templates for everyone to use (but mainly me :D )? My internet is fair dodgy, but i'm planning to verse a brother on our network.

So you mean uploading of server configuration, right? I have some other questions anyway:

-What doesn't work sometimes?

-Is there something wrong with binding IP+port? In this case, open mtaserver.conf and empty the tag.

-Doesn't the normal set-up help? There's one in THIS topic.

I can probably speak on behalf of many, saying that setting up a MTA DM server can be very time consuming, and doesn't always work, as I found out. Is there any chance of someone uploading their working servers and templates for everyone to use (but mainly me :D )? My internet is fair dodgy, but i'm planning to verse a brother on our network.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

no.

As you say, making a server is time consuming, and nobody will part with their server scripts, much less publically, without getting anything in return.

The server config files are straight-forward enough for most people, there are tons of default resources including gamemodes and maps coming with the server, and if you need help with them, you can always go to the IRC or ask here.

But nobody is going to give you their server. (Duh)