unhandled eror everywhere

I really looks like there is unhandled error everywhere, I can't get rid of it ; it says it if I connect and then start the game, or if I start the game first then alt tab and connect and go back again to new game in gta...

I really cannot say where it comes from, just hoping you did no touch the exe of gta, it may come from there ; well anyway....sad I've been waiting for this mod for so long

well I forgot ; I play on win xp, pro edit, get connection through lan computer with internet 128 k connection on it ( I manage to connec thowever, no prob with that)

my gta is ...well this vice city is not original one, my gta 3 is however lol

but still I can't understand ; the scm file may perhaps have problems, cause I'm running it all in french ; normally it is the same for all but anyway who knows

wait to read is one thing, but if there are four places where to find the answers then don't expect people to read it all ; I read the tutorial, the error section ; anyway I thought I had done my best ; )

still I'd like to beg pardon, cause I'll be testing it right away ; I'll tell you if it works