CreatePed function

kalitonchik

Questions about CreatePed function (assistance is needed for all)

My attempt to run the script!

ped.LUA file

function pedLoad ( name )

createPed ( 120, 2066, 1174.5, 10.6 )

end

addEventHandler ( "onResourceStart", getRootElement(), pedLoad )

xml file

correctly?! or must have two scripts, client and server side script!?

If anyone has the right script, please put it!

This gives an error for all who are trying to run CreatePed function!

[11:15:10] Starting ped

[11:15:10] ERROR: ...eas/server/mods/deathmatch/resourcecache/ped/ped.lua:3: attempt to call global 'createPed' (a nil value)

[11:15:10] start: Resource 'ped' started

People who know how to run this function must share files!

MTA sa DM dp 2.3 is not an option run pedestrians scripts, but some people are able to run pedestrians scripts without dp3!

This feature can be run only as gamemode, or you can run a script!?

This function need all the owners of servers!

Advence Senks! :shockingzap:

Sigh, no, you can only use the 1.0 alphas, AKA nightlies. Those are the ones with r-numbers, not DPs. DP2.3 is the latest "real" version. Nightlies are made for testing purposes.

After installing the latest nightly, install the data files. They come as a self-extracting EXE and you'll need to point it to your GTA San Andreas directory.

Just download the nightly at the first link of Robhol's first post, THEN download the data files and unpack them in the GTA SA folder.

Actually, just read all of his posts (except for the last one :D) and you'll know about enough to get it running.

Scripters such as 50p, norby89, lil Toady, eXo | Mr.Hankey and many others could provide the script to create pedestrians more to a wide audience ie to provide us with script and not just look at the peds in youtube :GMC:

I didn't want to upload them on community.multitheftauto.com because the stable version of MTA is DP2.3 and people who use DP2.3 would complain about me releasing scripts that are not useful yet but if you really want I can do that.

Thank you :!:

now for us to open up new opportunities for the withdrawal of movies

to run the script which specific files need to be

in this link is necessary files :arrow:http://code.google.com/p/multitheftauto ... nloadCount :arrowleft:

or you can use the MTA sa dm dp1 which can be downloaded from http://www.mtasa.com ( possible ) :?:

mtasadm-1.0-r231 is that you need to run the pedestrian script,

but mtasadm-1.0-r231 i can't run this aplication :|

mtasadm dp2.x I have no problem running :!:

thanks to that laid out script to use for those who need

but there are difficulties to run so Ust' question!

you can upload or say what you use version of Multi Theft Auto nightly build :D

It should work with the latest.

Oh and Kaliton (or something) I think you missed a few steps. Read it again.

what I missed :!::?:

I think should use mtasadm-1.0-r231 because it is the most recent 2009-Jan-04 00:07:36 :!:

but I have a problem :scratch:

I can not run mtasadm-1.0-r231 :arrow: it gives me an error :arrow: problem with GTASA.exe but I have no problem with the exe because I is precisely this exe which supports the MTA

waiting for advice or a solution to the problem :|

what I missed :!::?:

I think should use mtasadm-1.0-r231 because it is the most recent 2009-Jan-04 00:07:36 :!:

but I have a problem :scratch:

I can not run mtasadm-1.0-r231 :arrow: it gives me an error :arrow: problem with GTASA.exe but I have no problem with the exe because I is precisely this exe which supports the MTA

waiting for advice or a solution to the problem :|

r231.exe is not the only file you need to run nightly builds. You need to download "data" files too (currently the latest one is r188, that is fine) which can be downloaded from here: http://code.google.com/p/multitheftauto/downloads/list Download all that say "(required to run)".

I can't enter the server from the fact that I can't make a login

I enter my username and pass from https://community.multitheftauto.com/ but I can't login and he don't show no erors.

[22:53:36] CONNECT: $.Kalitonchik(LV connected (IP: 87.110.127.130)

[22:53:46] JOIN: $.Kalitonchik(LV joined the game (IP: 87.110.127.130)

[22:53:46] KICK: $.Kalitonchik(LV was kicked from the game by Console (Invalid Serial)

:cry: